PDA

View Full Version : FS: Mavic Ksyrium SL wheels, Mavic Cosmic Carbone wheels

Three Fire
November 16th 05, 04:36 PM
These 04 Ksyriums are from Mavic neutral support excellent condition
(when I bought them I had the rep pick the best set out of several
sets). Since these are backup wheels, so mileage is low. They are
prefectly round and true. I just checked the rear hub and it's in
excellent condition. Black, Shimano hub, 700c clincher. Includes
Michelin Axial Pro (light blue) tires for $425 plus shipping. Selling
because of redundant purchase.

http://www.medinabicis.es/img/productos/117.jpg

04 Cosmic carbones, 700c Shimano tubulars, excellent condition, used
for racing only, never went down. Includes Victoria EVO CX tires that
cost $150 (lots of miles left). $550 plus shipping. I will throw in a
Corima wheel bag (the best wheel bag I have seen).

http://www.2-rad-rosskopp.de/images/cosmic_carbon.jpg

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home