PDA

View Full Version : WTB - Ritchey CPR-14 Tool

David White
November 19th 05, 08:33 PM
A buddy of mine had his ripped outta his car the other day (along with a bunch
of other nice cycling stuff) and I'd like to try and help replace some of it
for Christmas. He really liked this item and (of course) they don't make them
any more. Anyone have one they'd like to part with?

Thanks,

David

David White
November 20th 05, 01:41 AM
Got one already! Thanks.

David White wrote:

> A buddy of mine had his ripped outta his car the other day (along with a
> bunch of other nice cycling stuff) and I'd like to try and help replace
> some of it for Christmas. He really liked this item and (of course) they
> don't make them any more. Anyone have one they'd like to part with?
>
> Thanks,
>
> David

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home