PDA

View Full Version : Fluid trainers

Rick Roof
November 20th 05, 04:36 PM
I am looking to buy a fluid trainer as I have heard that they are the best
at simulating road riding. Any ideas on what to purchase? Cyclos fluid 2,
the travel track from Performance? Your help is apprecitated. Thanks.

--
"We dont slow down because we get old. We get old because we slow down."

--------- __o
------- _`\<,_
------ (*)/ (*)
******************

Dave Reckoning
November 20th 05, 04:56 PM
"Rick Roof" > wrote in message
>I am looking to buy a fluid trainer as I have heard that they are the best
>at simulating road riding. Any ideas on what to purchase? Cyclos fluid 2,
>the travel track from Performance? Your help is apprecitated. Thanks.

You might check out:
http://www.roadbikereview.com/cat/training/trainers/PLS_1663crx.aspx

Road Bike Review is usually a pretty good starting point for these
inquiries.

Personally I have expierence with both the Kurt Road Machine and the 1-Up.
Both are fantastic. Kurt is the one I like best of the two but the 1-Up is a
little better made and attaches better. The Kurt is easier to set up (no
resistance adjustments), feels very much like the road in terms of
speed/watts and is nice and quiet.

Good Luck!

Dave Reckoning

Noblesville, Indiana