PDA

View Full Version : WTB tandem in Los Angeles CA

Jeffrey Dykzeul
November 21st 05, 06:43 AM
Want to buy a road tandem in the Los Angeles CA area. Anybody know of shops
that have Burley road tandems on display? The two recommended by Burley
never actually have any on the floor. Anybody have a Burley Rivazza I could
look at? I don't want to fly to Eugene OR just to see one in person.

I will also consider purchasing used if anbody is selling. Models I like are
Burley Rivazza/Tosa/PasoDoble, Santana Arriva/Sovereign, Co-Motion
Speedster/Roadster/Supremo.

I am in Torrance CA. Feel free to ping me directly at
jdykzeul_at_earthlink_dot_net

Jeff

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home