PDA

View Full Version : Sun got on the "Chopper" bandwagon

pdc
November 21st 05, 12:18 PM
Here's Sun's fatty:
http://tinyurl.com/8ucg3

--
pdc

"What doesn't kill you strengthens you, what kills you strengthens your
mother"
pdc's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8160

habbywall
November 21st 05, 12:42 PM
I would get that, does anybody know what the cranks could hold up to or
anything, how long would it last on gentle muni?

--
habbywall

http://gameknot.com/?rfr=habbywall
^^^^^play chess online^^^^^^^
copy and paste this into your sig. line:

*_THE_FIVE_LINE_LIMIT_SUCKS!*_
habbywall's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10260

DarkTom
November 21st 05, 05:36 PM
Does anyone know where you can buy the red handle and bumper ?

They look cool.

I saw blue ones on another ebay unicycle but couldn't find where to buy
just the handle/bumper.

Anyone got any ideas?

T.

--
DarkTom

'*_My_Gallery_*' (http://tinyurl.com/9bnux)
-\"just eat less pies, and then the loads on your seatpost will be
less.\" - johnhimsworth
\"i am a girl\" - amanda.gallacher
\"you could help by not making it look so darn easy.\" - chrashing
-
DarkTom's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6515

Unitik908
November 21st 05, 08:59 PM
thats a really cool seat

Chase

--
Unitik908

All hail the exhaulted Sigpoose, for he is forever king...
R.I.P Unibiker
R.I.P Gazzaloddi
R.I.P Paul Hester
R.I.P James Doohan
R.I.P Mitch Hedberg
R.I.P Peter Jennings
R.I.P Pope John Paul II
R.I.P James_Potters_Cat
YAMS

-last edited by the dave and sigpoose on 2005-09-05 at 08:56 pm -

maestro8
November 21st 05, 10:28 PM
> The hub has super smooth sealed bearings.

D00d! sooper smoothe seeled barrings!

GOT TO 0WNz THIS 1!!!

Seriously, who the f*** is crowing about the bearings on his uni? I
think this is just a ploy for uni n00bs to think they're getting some
sort of special deal.

What next, "high-tech stem valve holds air in tire even when you're not
pumping!"

--
maestro8

Groucho Marx

ntappin
November 21st 05, 11:31 PM
i think it would make a fun unicycle for doing wheel walking style
tricks and other freestyle stuff. the wheel looks really heavy so i
doubt it would be any good for trials and it doesnt look strong enough
for muni.

--
ntappin

lleberg
November 21st 05, 11:32 PM
habbywall wrote:
> I would get that, does anybody know what the cranks could hold up to or
> anything, how long would it last on gentle muni?

My guess is that i't the rim that would go first..
It isn't ment to be used, it's for the kids chopper-style b*kes...

--
lleberg

I <3 my unicycle!
lleberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8272