PDA

View Full Version : Kidderminster (UK) UniMeet this Saturday 26th - who's going?

gkmac
November 21st 05, 08:41 PM
http://www.shootingstarscircus.co.uk/uni_meets.php
Just to remind everyone there's a UniMeet in Kidderminster this
weekend.

This will be only the second time that I've been to something like
this. My first chance to meet people here was the UniMeet in July, it
turned out to be rather quiet with only 15 or so riders there. I felt
like an outsider sitting amongst the skilled trialists jumping over the
bar, but I did get to meet Loosemoose, gayno and a few other people who
gave me a warm welcome.

Now I've practised some light XC Muni, I hope I won't be falling off as
much in Habberly Valley this time.

So that's me in. Anyone else going?

--
gkmac
gkmac's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4577

keg
November 21st 05, 09:01 PM
Yes I'll be there although I won't be doing Muni as the kids will be
with me. Looking forward to some hockey though.

--
keg
keg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/212

totally_hooked
November 21st 05, 09:15 PM
I might go - It's a fair old drive from the south coast, so I think it
might depend on the weather somewhat.

Hooked

--
totally_hooked

"The banana is big, but its skin is even bigger." - George Orwell
totally_hooked's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10069

amanda.gallacher
November 21st 05, 10:38 PM
me and bishop are going with a guy called ray, so thats 3 more. trevs
going to, so thats 4 more and i heard that butty might be going, so
maybe 5 more...

--
amanda.gallacher

'my gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/dpa27)
ChangingLINKS.com - 'Amanda rocks!'
fcwegnm0b - 'Amanda you are awesome!'
Chosen - 'i think...i...love amanda'
- add me
amanda.gallacher's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10009

paul royle
November 21st 05, 11:28 PM
I'm going, and probably bringing Jonny and Antoine.

Paul

--
paul royle
paul royle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5572

Loosemoose
November 21st 05, 11:32 PM
totally_hooked wrote:
> I might go - It's a fair old drive from the south coast, so I think it
> might depend on the weather somewhat.
>
> Hooked

Hey Hooked, I'm in southampton so if you do decide to try and make it
up there any chance of a lift? The only thing stopping me is the
extortionate train fare, I'd of course reimburse you 50% of fuel costs,
and it'll give you a companoin for the drive up!

Loose.

--
Loosemoose

Dave: "I had a particularly bad UPD & found I'd lost a shoe"
Officially a  & ~ expert.

_no1_quote_of_crawley_2005:_
Leigh: "Where's Trevor"
Baz: "I think he's upstairs, balancing The Bishop"
Loosemoose's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6326

mikepenton
November 22nd 05, 12:25 PM
I'll be there with Madeleine

--
mikepenton
mikepenton's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7090

steve.colligan
November 22nd 05, 01:15 PM
I'll be there with Wendy, Tio & Zak. Also looking forward to lots of
hockey.

Keith: Hope Toni & Danny are doing a better job of free-mounting than
Tio. He now rides off-road, but still struggles to
free-mount.:rolleyes:

See you all there. Looks as though we're going to have quite a few
little ones riding this weekend.

Steve

--
steve.colligan

Once is NEVER enough!
steve.colligan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/292

keg
November 22nd 05, 04:17 PM
steve.colligan wrote:
> I'll be there with Wendy, Tio & Zak. Also looking forward to lots of
> hockey.
>
> Keith: Hope Toni & Danny are doing a better job of free-mounting than
> Tio. He now rides off-road, but still struggles to
> free-mount.:rolleyes:
>
> See you all there. Looks as though we're going to have quite a few
> little ones riding this weekend.
>
> Steve

Danny can freemount now although likes to use walls/me if available. At
the weekend I'm sure he was trying to idle. Like Tio he also enjoys
riding off road and over bumps etc. If he isn't being watched he'll
generally freemount although I rarely see him mount, he is just
suddenly riding ;). He has moved up to 18" now.

Toni is still too cautious, it is a purely mental block stopping
freemounts. Very frustrating to watch, but she'll get there when she's
ready.

They'll be pleased to here the other young riders will be there.

Keith

--
keg
keg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/212

totally_hooked
November 23rd 05, 07:49 AM
Loosemoose wrote:
> Hey Hooked, I'm in southampton so if you do decide to try and make it up
> there any chance of a lift? The only thing stopping me is the
> extortionate train fare, I'd of course reimburse you 50% of fuel costs,
> and it'll give you a companoin for the drive up!
>
> Loose.

Loose, I can give you a lift on Saturday - Southampton is pretty much
on my way.
I don't have time now to think properly, but I,ll PM you this evening.

Hooked

PS there's already two of us going, but my son doesn't know yet!

--
totally_hooked

"The banana is big, but its skin is even bigger." - George Orwell
totally_hooked's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10069

gkmac
November 26th 05, 10:50 PM
Well I went, despite getting rather lost trying to find the school
thanks to a roundabout that was completely invisible on streetmap.

For various reasons I was feeling rather down when the warmup started
and hence didn't want to do much, by the time I recovered they were on
the 2,000th game of hockey and with my hockey experience being zero I
never did join in.

I didn't fall off at all in Habberley Valley, but that was because I
never went there. Nobody went there for a ride at all (I was the only
one who brought my Muni!).

But I did get to meet Loosemoose again, plus some other people who I
saw before at the July unimeet, Iain/gingerfreek and his friend Rob. I
also met someone always referred to as "the Bishop", plus
amanda.gallacher, Trevor/unicycleboy, keg, totally_hooked, Jonathan
Marshall, Steve Grainger and various other people.

It was rather strange meeting everyone above, as thanks to these
forums, photos and videos I knew who they all were, but nobody knew who
I was. Apart from keg, who somehow used Sherlock Holmes logic to
pinpoint my username from various parameters (my age, how many times
I've been etc).

I was very disappointed to find there was no Muni ride on this
occasion, but it seemed everyone enjoyed themselves. I'll be back for
the next one (whenever that is) and hopefully I'll be feeling a lot
happier to actually try out some hockey.

--
gkmac
gkmac's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4577

unicycleboy
November 26th 05, 11:09 PM
Hello everybody

Yes it was a good unimeet with quite a few turning up :) now I know who
you are gkmac :P was nice to see everyone hehe

Trev

--
unicycleboy

www.unicycleboy.unicyclist.com
unicycleboy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/399

Klaas Bil
November 27th 05, 07:05 AM
On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 16:50:56 -0600, gkmac wrote:

>I also met someone always referred to as "the Bishop"

Seeing who else were there, that could be Matt Bishop.

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
--
"erectile function trumps public image - David Stone, commenting on the importance of seat comfort"

amanda.gallacher
November 27th 05, 06:24 PM
It was nathan bishop. it was a pretty good uni meet but they played way
too much hockey and had not many games or anything. did anyone get many
pics and if you have, have you uploaded them?

--
amanda.gallacher

'my gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/dpa27)
ChangingLINKS.com - 'Amanda rocks!'
fcwegnm0b - 'Amanda you are awesome!'
Chosen - 'i think...i...love amanda'
- add me
amanda.gallacher's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10009

roland
November 27th 05, 06:41 PM
way to much hockey? I didn't even know that there was such a thing;-) (
I was the bushy haired and short bearded gentleman vainly trying to
improve my wheel walking) It was a really good uni-meet and one of the
best attended for a while - really good to see some of the skills of
the better riders- always inspires me to keep up the practise - I do
agree with the games but people seem to drift off around 5ish. Steve
Colligan organised some after the warm up which was a good start

Has any one got dates for the next unimeet?

Roland

--
roland
roland's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5937

amanda.gallacher
November 27th 05, 07:25 PM
oh so you were the guy with th kh frame, blue tyre and onza seat... if
you were your unicycle is pretty much the exact same as my other
one...
i was the one with the celtic shirt and green and white unicycle...
hehe

--
amanda.gallacher

'my gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/dpa27)
ChangingLINKS.com - 'Amanda rocks!'
fcwegnm0b - 'Amanda you are awesome!'
Chosen - 'i think...i...love amanda'
- add me
amanda.gallacher's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10009

roland
November 27th 05, 10:21 PM
Yep that was me- I'm impressed by how vigilant you were/are on the
unicycle spotting - you'd have got bonus points though if you'd noticed
that it was only an Onza cover on one of Rogers lovely carbon fibre
seat bases ( I believe you had one on your green machine) so not really
a complete Onza saddle but I'll let you off. I'll say hi next time I
see you,you can probably give me some tips on the wheel walking as well
which would be most helpfull. Oh the joys of unicycle spotting :-)
Roland

--
roland
roland's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5937

steve.colligan
November 28th 05, 09:44 AM
Too much hockey????? What??? We played less hockey than usual! We
started the hockey later than usual to give people more time to do
their own thing. Before we started the hockey, Mark and myself ran a
workshop for anyone new to hockey, or beginners to the hockey scene.
There were only 4 teams playing hockey and each team played each other
once (10 mins per game). We've never played so little hockey. We did
play a special game of hockey for the young ones and beginners though.
That was another 10 mins. After we finished the hockey, everyone was
free to do their own thing........ This lasted about 20 mins before
people started drifting off again. As the floor was all but free of 2
riders at this time I thought it appropriate to start some more hockey
as practically everyone was just sitting around or just chatting. This
is how I left things as I had to go at 5.30pm (one big game of
hockey).

I introduced a few games after I did the warm-up, as I know from
experience that by the time we normally play games at the end of the
meet, the numbers have thinned out considerably. Maybe we'll play even
more games after the warm-up at the next unimeet. We were just
experimenting with playing games so early in the day, but I personally
think it a good idea. Maybe people could reply to let us know what
they think about that one.

It was a good meet and nice to see some new faces.

--
steve.colligan

Once is NEVER enough!
steve.colligan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/292

steve.colligan
November 28th 05, 01:05 PM
Just a note for the ones among you that haven't been to many unimeets
before. THEY ARE FANTASTIC WAYS TO MEET LIKE MINDED PEOPLE, YOU'LL HAVE
A GREAT TIME, BUT NOTHING EVER RUNS TO SCHEDULE!! Please use the
scheduled timetable of events as a guide only. I know there wasn't a
muni ride, but that was because nobody turned up who would be able to
take a group out for a ride, or sufficient interest. It all depends
upon who actually turns up.

These events are run by the riders that turn up themselves. Steve
Grainger doesn't have an army of people to run and organise things
unfortunately. The timetable states lots of things that we do try to
arrange, but at times they're not possible because of what I've just
mentioned above.

Incidentally, there are two practice halls. If you're not interested
in playing hockey then you could always use the other hall.

For anyone that hasn't been to one of these meets, then do try and get
to the next one, whenever that is? They are really good days. We'll
just have to wait for Steve Grainger to post here and email all when
that is of course. There's usually one a month until BUC.

Steve

--
steve.colligan

Once is NEVER enough!
steve.colligan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/292

phil
November 28th 05, 02:39 PM
steve.colligan wrote:
> For anyone that hasn't been to one of these meets, then do try and get
> to the next one, whenever that is?

14th January 2006, Ashburton, Devon... :)

Phil

--
phil

"Cattle Prods solve most of life's little problems."
phil's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/915

rob.northcott
November 28th 05, 03:21 PM
steve.colligan wrote:
> Too much hockey????? What???

There's always too much hockey. The right amount of hockey would be
none (you'd never guess I don't like hockey would you? :))
Most people seem to like it though, so it's fair enough to do what the
majority want.

steve.colligan wrote:
> I know there wasn't a muni ride, but that was because nobody turned up
> who would be able to take a group out for a ride, or sufficient
> interest. It all depends upon who actually turns up.

That's a good idea... perhaps we could do a quick muni ride at the
Ashburton meeting if there is a suitable route nearby. I wouldn't want
to miss the whole indoor meet to go muniing (it's a good chance to
practice my non-existant freestyle skills) but I'd certainly be up for
taking a muni group out for an hour or so (perhaps when the hockey is
on :D)
I'll mention it to Sarah.

Rob

--
rob.northcott

You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to
skydive twice

cathwood
November 28th 05, 09:14 PM
Hello unimeeters.
I feel a bit cheeky asking this. But I guess you don't have to reply.
Anyway, I've managed to actually suss out that you do stuff at your
unimeets :D

Well, the North Wales unimeet was held on Sunday, and it was a good
one. We have decided to hold it inside for the rest of the winter and
so rented the hall that the circus club I go to is usually held in. It
was only a couple of hours and most people were happy just doing their
own thing for that time. But Stu wanted to jump onto and off stuff. So
for the sake of the survival of the hall, I was wondering if you would
share with me some ideas of the stuff that you do at your unimeets.
Baring in mind ours are usually quite small. 10 at the most, probably 2
on a bad day. What can we do that will keep Stu amused and not get us
all chucked out of the hall?

Any help will be appreciated.

PS we also haven't got any money so anything that involves equipment is
out.

Thanks.

Cathy

--
cathwood

'Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its
victims may be the most oppressive - C.S.Lewis

http://www.chuckingandtwirling.co.uk

paul royle
November 28th 05, 09:31 PM
Hi Cathy,

As Steve said above it depends on who turns up.

Workshops teaching new skills/tricks (needs someone who knows some!);
silly games like gladiators, british bulldog, stuck in the mud (most
playground chasing games will adapt); long and high jump competitions
(they require a little equipment, but you can improvise); hockey is
ALWAYS good even if you have to use jumpers for goalposts, but you will
need someone to bring some sticks.

I find the one of the nicest things about Unimeets is that there's
generally someone with a new shiny uni that they're showing off, and if
you're lucky they let you ride it :) unfortunately this can lead to an
expensive unicycle habit :rolleyes:

Paul

--
paul royle
paul royle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5572

cathwood
November 28th 05, 09:43 PM
Thanks for that Paul.

The high and long jump thing sounds really good. I think that
definately has potential for Stu.

The problem was that he wanted to show the others how to do crank grabs
and stuff that I couldn't let them do in the hall. Gladiators also has
potential. Or if I could buy some hockey sticks through the juggling
club that the unicycle club could borrow. MMM. Definately food for
thought there.

Thank you very much.

Cathy

--
cathwood

'Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its
victims may be the most oppressive - C.S.Lewis

http://www.chuckingandtwirling.co.uk

unicycleboy
November 28th 05, 10:48 PM
I thought there was a tad too much Hockey aswell. Yeh i enjoyed myself
at the unimeet actually been able to do tricks even afrer practicing
for months, great :)

Heres my pictures, a bit random yes but at least theres some :P

http://tinyurl.com/amqml

Trev

--
unicycleboy

www.unicycleboy.unicyclist.com
unicycleboy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/399

gkmac
November 28th 05, 11:23 PM
Golly! This unimeet ended over 48 hours ago and people are still talking
about it now.

steve.colligan wrote:
> I introduced a few games after I did the warm-up, as I know from
> experience that by the time we normally play games at the end of the
> meet, the numbers have thinned out considerably. Maybe we'll play even
> more games after the warm-up at the next unimeet.

That sounds like a great idea. Just one Gladiators and just one British
Bulldog compared to hours of hockey afterwards; something wasn't quite
in balance.

amanda.gallacher wrote:
> did anyone get many pics and if you have, have you uploaded them?

I've put up some candid shots up in 'my gallery'
(http://tinyurl.com/dnr6x), including a couple showing my fascination
that unicycles can be used as everyday furniture.

I got quite a bit of video as well, but it will be quite a while before
I get the chance to even begin to edit it down and encode it, as I have
far too much else to do at the moment.

--
gkmac
gkmac's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4577

rogeratunicycledotcom
November 28th 05, 11:26 PM
paul royle wrote:

> I find the one of the nicest things about Unimeets is that there's
> generally someone with a new shiny uni that they're showing off, and if
> you're lucky they let you ride it :) unfortunately this can lead to an
> expensive unicycle habit :rolleyes:

This is what I count on. :-D

--
rogeratunicycledotcom

++++++++++++++++++
Unicycle.com in the UK
The UK's Unicycle Source
www.unicycle.uk.com
+++++++++++++++++++
rogeratunicycledotcom's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4116

cathwood
November 29th 05, 11:08 AM
rogeratunicycledotcom wrote:
> This is what I count on. :-D

No worries where I'm concerned then.

Cathy

--
cathwood

'Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its
victims may be the most oppressive - C.S.Lewis

http://www.chuckingandtwirling.co.uk

amanda.gallacher
November 29th 05, 11:49 AM
My head has finally stopped hurting after Richard (loosemoose) and Trev
(unicycleboy) decided to pick me up by my ankles and drop me on my
head! :)

--
amanda.gallacher

'my gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/dpa27)
ChangingLINKS.com - 'Amanda rocks!'
fcwegnm0b - 'Amanda you are awesome!'
Chosen - 'i think...i...love amanda'
- add me
amanda.gallacher's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10009

unicus
November 29th 05, 11:57 AM
Looks like it was a good well attended unimeet that I missed (I was away
on holiday).

rob.northcott wrote:
> There's always too much hockey. The right amount of hockey would be
> none (you'd never guess I don't like hockey would you? :))

I too was of this opinion. After two or three goes at getting into
hockey I thought it was not for me and that I was just crap at it. That
was until a local group (now East Midlands Unicyclists) arranged a
weekly game of hockey (or more precisely Roland arranged it) and I
thought it’d be good for just unicycling even if I didn’t like the
hockey bit. Well after several games I started to like it to the point
that now I’m hooked. I’m not quite so crap at hockey now and it’s even
improved my general unicycling skills. It’s also funny that no matter
how good someone is at unicycling the first time they try hockey they
look like beginners (to a degree).

Some people like unicycle hockey the first time they play it, I didn’t
it took some time to win me over. Of course some people will never like
it but I suggest not to dismiss it so easily.

--
unicus

'Photos' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Photos-from-unicus)
'Videos' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/unicus)
unicus's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/869

rob.northcott
November 29th 05, 12:55 PM
unicus wrote:
> Some people like unicycle hockey the first time they play it, I didn’t
> it took some time to win me over. Of course some people will never like
> it but I suggest not to dismiss it so easily.

It's not just unicycle hockey - I've never been a fan of team ball
games in general... being forced to play them at school for years was
enough for me. But I'm not normal :p
Most people like those sorts of games, so that's a good reason to play
them at the unimeets even if some people (me) aren't interested.
That's what I was getting at in my post, not saying that nobody should
play hockey.

Rob

--
rob.northcott

You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to
skydive twice

Loosemoose
November 29th 05, 01:10 PM
I find hockey very entertaining and I can see how it improves your
general riding quite rapidly, in what other activity do you spend 10
solid minutes with rapid speed changes, sharp turns, quick stops and
snappy twists? Not to mention idling and riding backwards for short
periods.

There was a lot of hockey at this Kiddy, I didn't really get the chance
to move into the other hall and work on wheel walk or have a go on the
big giraffes... But I made up for that yesterday at the university
circus society meeting, and can now WW a good few meters unassisted...

Loose.

--
Loosemoose

Dave: "I had a particularly bad UPD & found I'd lost a shoe"
Officially a  & ~ expert.

_no1_quote_of_crawley_2005:_
Leigh: "Where's Trevor"
Baz: "I think he's upstairs, balancing The Bishop"
Loosemoose's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6326

unicus
November 29th 05, 02:17 PM
rob.northcott wrote:
> It's not just unicycle hockey - I've never been a fan of team ball games
> in general... being forced to play them at school for years was enough
> for me. But I'm not normal :p

I’m not normal either but that’s another story :p

I always got out of team sports at school ‘cause I disliked them
blaming my brother as I had to go watch him play football all the time
while I was growing up (he was good and turned pro so I can’t really
blame him but still). I tended towards solitary sports and ended up
doing Olympic Weightlifting which suited me as I’d only rely on myself
though I wished I’d had the opportunity to try gymnastics...oh well.

Come to think of it unicycle hockey is the only team sport I’ve done
voluntarily :confused:

Well it’s hockey tonight and we play outside with the forecast saying
it’ll be -1°C which is a bit different to the 29°C where I was on
holiday…brrr I’d better wrap up well.

--
unicus

'Photos' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Photos-from-unicus)
'Videos' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/unicus)
unicus's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/869

sarah.miller
November 29th 05, 05:44 PM
cathwood wrote:

> The high and long jump thing sounds really good. I think that
> definately has potential for Stu.
> The problem was that he wanted to show the others how to do crank grabs
> and stuff that I couldn't let them do in the hall.

IS there any one with the ability to find and transport a few pallets
and a sheet of plywood of the same size? screw the ply to one pallet
to create to solid top layer and use others to create a variable hight
pltform for jumping on/off that doesn't involve damageing any one elses
kit. I have considered this for SWUM, but we dont have the storage
space or transport. SWUM does have a couple of 10x10cm blocks for
hopping over. They are used in one of the UUU level testswhich seem to
be popular part of most SWUM meets.

The long jump set up we do with tape on the floor and garden canes as
moveable lines to not touch to prove you cleared the distance. The
high jump rig is two garden canes with foam caps on top set into
wooden blocks as up rights, those canes have cable ties spaced every 2
cm up them which are just big enough to balance a third cane across. if
you hit the cross cane it falls off instantly. Beause the uprights are
not rigidly joined together the whole lot falls if its hit by a
falling body. Its as safe as I could make it I hope. total cost of
both jumps set up was about £2.50 for the canes and cable ties and a
bit of time with a tape measure.

Salom courses are quite easy to set up too. you could use tape on the
floor or jumpers/juggling bean bags/clubs etc. PVC tape is the uni
meet organsiers friend! it comes off the floor easily and you can write
on it with magic marker or biro.
Sarah

--
sarah.miller

South West Unicycle Meet
www.uk.unicyclist.com/swum.html
sarah.miller's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1694

steve.colligan
November 29th 05, 11:30 PM
Hi Gary,

Hope you had a good hol. Looking forward to seeing you up in Manchester
on the 10th Dec for the hockey tournament, with the rest of the EMU's
of course.

Incidentally, we've got some serious talking to do. I did manage to get
up to Ben Nevis and suss things out. I took lots of photos and video so
you can see how bad things are. For the moment, have a look at a
couple of photos I posted last week.

http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44821

See you soon,
Steve

--
steve.colligan

Once is NEVER enough!
steve.colligan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/292

unicus
November 30th 05, 05:48 PM
steve.colligan wrote:
> Hi Gary,
>
> Hope you had a good hol. Looking forward to seeing you up in Manchester
> on the 10th Dec for the hockey tournament, with the rest of the EMU's
> of course.
>
> Incidentally, we've got some serious talking to do. I did manage to get
> up to Ben Nevis and suss things out. I took lots of photos and video so
> you can see how bad things are. For the moment, have a look at a
> couple of photos I posted last week.
>
> http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44821
>
> See you soon,
> Steve

Now who was it that said going up Ben Nevis in winter was a silly idea?
Nice photos BTW like to see more.

I did have a great holiday but it looks as though I might not be able
to make the hockey tournament on the 10th :( But there’s certainly
gonna be some EMU’s there.

I’ll e-mail you when I’ve got more time.

TTFN Gary

--
unicus

'Photos' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Photos-from-unicus)
'Videos' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/unicus)
unicus's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/869

gingerfreek
December 9th 05, 04:21 PM
'Twas a good day indeed. It was nice to see everyone again: steve, paul,
trev, amanda etc.. and to meet some new people like gk. i thought there
was a bit too much hockey, but then i dont like hockey:rolleyes: i dont
really mind it but i did miss the big hall for practising fast tricks.

cant wait to go to the next one, i heard there might be one on 23rd of
jan? but im not sure,

iain

--
gingerfreek