PDA

View Full Version : Top 20 River Park Uses in Memphis

Wheel Rider
November 23rd 05, 10:04 PM
Look who is included at #3 for 'River Parks' (http://tinyurl.com/dd8hz)
uses in Memphis

--
Wheel Rider

A man can fail many times but he isn't a failure until he begins to
blame someone else. - Waite Phillips
Wheel Rider's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10656

maestro8
November 24th 05, 01:15 AM
> 3. Unicycling, Bicycling, Tricycling

What? No Quadricycling? No Pentacycling?

What a bunch of closed minded, politically incorrect, mildly offensive
yahoos!

Now here's an ideal unicycling site (from the same web site)... Wax up
that rail!
[image: http://www.memphisriverfront.com/user_imgs/BluffStairs.gif]

--
maestro8

Groucho Marx

mango
November 24th 05, 01:15 AM
Nice work, guys! I love it when someone has had the forsight to lay
aside places for parks when planning the layout of a city.

--
mango

*Neener, neener, neener. *-harper
mango's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3892

forrestunifreak
November 24th 05, 01:39 AM
Tricycles?? Pfft, how silly. No body acctaully takes -tricycling-
seriously. Except maybe toddlers...

--
forrestunifreak

warning: the above statement is usually not intended to offend anyone.
it has been know to cause warts, ringworm, and diaper rash.
it may contain logic, poltical incorrectyness, pchycological nudity,
and traces of peanuts.you cant read this!
'My gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)

'Seattle Bike Supply' (http://www.seattlebikesupply.com)

Tmornstar
November 24th 05, 12:39 PM
Thanks for the post, Richard!

Now you know why you can never reach me on Sunday mornings - I'm
downtown playing!

Memphis is LOADED is fun and challenging places to ride. I could never
exhaust all the riding options just in the downtown area. I can't wait
to share these places with everybody at our NAUCC 2006, June 30 - July
5, 2006. Yehaw!

Tommy

--
Tmornstar