PDA

View Full Version : FS: Sidi Genius 5.5 HT Carbon Mesh Road Cycling Shoes

Zach
November 25th 05, 06:21 PM
I bought these 2006 Sidi Genius 5.5 HT Carbon Mesh road shoes, men's
size 44.5 only to learn they won't work with my cleat of choice (Bebop)
so I'm selling them for $200. They are new in box and retail for
$299.99. You can see photos at:
http://www.sidiusa.com/

>From the Sidi website the specs are as follows:

Color: Black LoricaŽ w/Black Mesh
Sole: Hi Tech Carbon
Closure: Soft Arch Compression Strap, Ultra SL Buckle and 2 High
Security VelcroŽ straps
Sizes Available: 39-48; half sizes 39.5-46.5
MSRP: $299.99
Features:

Padded tongue w/fit relievers distributes pressure without bunching up
Molded plastic heel cup
Replaceable heel pad
Weight: 530g/pair

Zach Kaplan