PDA

View Full Version : Re: Filming On Long Island with Brian Mackenzie.

shadowuni
November 26th 05, 11:21 PM
postin from my psp! hopefully still goin

--
shadowuni

"No one is taller than the last man standing"
My Give-A-Damn's Busted
"Bullets! My only weakness! How did you know?" - Cop
(I <3 Coker) "Maybe it means I have less than three cokers" - Klaas
Bil
"I think it means I AM less than three cokers" - Daino149
shadowuni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4806

MERCYME
November 26th 05, 11:38 PM
Thats awesome, postin' from a PSP!!!

I am not sure if I can go to this. My winter break doesn't start until
the end of December, so I will see if I don't have too much school
work, and if I can get a ride.
It sounds like it will be a lot of fun. Hope I can make it.

--
MERCYME

The worlds #1 Professional Juggling Balls
'www.gballz.com' (http://www.gballz.com)
Used by the best jugglers in the world!
(if you do buy some tell him Danny referred you)
'Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/7kk4r) Last updated *10/15/05*
MERCYME's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9764

shadowuni
November 29th 05, 05:10 AM
if i go there friday can i stay at someones house friday night, and
whose house can i stay at?
also, i would love to bring my muni and my coker, so it would be nice
if i could get a ride up there from someone. im in philly, and would
pay for gas and such.

--
shadowuni

"No one is taller than the last man standing"
My Give-A-Damn's Busted
"Bullets! My only weakness! How did you know?" - Cop
(I <3 Coker) "Maybe it means I have less than three cokers" - Klaas
Bil
"I think it means I AM less than three cokers" - Daino149
shadowuni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4806

shibumi
November 29th 05, 05:06 PM
shadowuni wrote:
> if i go there friday can i stay at someones house friday night, and
> whose house can i stay at?
> also, i would love to bring my muni and my coker, so it would be nice
> if i could get a ride up there from someone. im in philly, and would
> pay for gas and such.

I would help out, but I'm in a studio apt with a new landlady upstairs.
If you make your way to queens I can give you and your uni's a ride.
It's real easy to get to me. PM me and I'll help with travel routes.

--
shibumi

Jeff

"Everyone is my equal, in that I may learn from them." Quote from 'All
in the Family'
shibumi's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8816

JustOneWheel
November 29th 05, 08:00 PM
shadowuni wrote:
> if i go there friday can i stay at someones house friday night, and
> whose house can i stay at?
> also, i would love to bring my muni and my coker, so it would be nice
> if i could get a ride up there from someone. im in philly, and would
> pay for gas and such.

Nick,
We would love to see you. My house if full but maybe someone else who
is coming would have room.

Or

If you could get towards queens early in the morning Saturday we can
arrange to pick you up from mass transit and drop you back off to go
home.
Frank(Hell On Wheel) once took mass transit from Virginia. For you it
shouldn’t be that bad of a ride.

Contact Shibumi for some other travel ideas, he is very good with the
transit network.

We hope you can make it.

Adam and Renie

--
JustOneWheel

There is no better way to have Fun and Exersize. "UNICYCLE"
JustOneWheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9237

shadowuni
November 30th 05, 03:04 AM
so shibumi, do you know what i should take? also, i gather from this
that so far i dont have a place to stay? i dont need a bed, i am fine
with sleeping on any floor. getting picked up sounds good.

--
shadowuni

"No one is taller than the last man standing"
My Give-A-Damn's Busted
"Bullets! My only weakness! How did you know?" - Cop
(I <3 Coker) "Maybe it means I have less than three cokers" - Klaas
Bil
"I think it means I AM less than three cokers" - Daino149
shadowuni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4806

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home