PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 172.5 or 175 Campy crankset

November 27th 05, 07:07 PM
Looking for a '80s or 90s Campy Crankset. C-Record, Chorus, Athena,
Daytona works. Must be in good shape. Might also consider Ofmega, Nuovo
Record or Super Record. Please send picture and price. thanks!

Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com
November 28th 05, 02:23 PM
wrote:
> Looking for a '80s or 90s Campy Crankset. C-Record, Chorus, Athena,
> Daytona works. Must be in good shape. Might also consider Ofmega, Nuovo
> Record or Super Record. Please send picture and price. thanks!

My supplier tof these things has NOS cranks you mention. Not cheap but
new in the box,

For instance, 172.5 C-Record Century finish, $399, with rings. call
me-

Peter

Vecchio's

303-440-3535