PDA

View Full Version : Luxury unicycle seats

cow.darth
November 27th 05, 05:46 PM
Hi there, all. I just started unicycling about two months ago, on a 24"
Torker Unistar CX. I've decided to order a luxury seat, but I'm not
sure where I can get one that fits at a low price. Any advice?

--
cow.darth
cow.darth's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11240

juggle508
November 27th 05, 06:32 PM
The Kris Holms are really nice... I think the new ones are out or coming
out soon. Haven't tried the 06's but the old ones are nice.
Unicycle.com is your best bet.

KH.

--
juggle508

----------Joshua 1:9 ----------
juggle508's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6701

ntappin
November 27th 05, 07:13 PM
If you want crazy luxury and money isn’t an option then you want an air
seat, you can either make one or buy one for like 175 or something.

Otherwise I would suggest getting the kris holm gel seat. Everyone that
has one seems to love it. I have a normal KH seat and I find it to be
almost too padded.

--
ntappin

litldude2
November 27th 05, 09:55 PM
If you are that concerned with comfort then get an airseat. All you need
is a seat with a removable cover (Like the kh fusion) and a tube for
like 4 bucks and thats it (and tape and a drill for putting it
together).
Here are some pics of when i made one a long time ago.
http://tinyurl.com/8u5dd

--
litldude2

Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer