PDA

View Full Version : TST titanium road frame 60 cm --- $475 shipped in the US

eflayer2
November 28th 05, 04:46 PM
Selling a used, but in superb condition TST - Titanium Sports
Technology road bike frame. It is my understanding that TST in
Washington state currently makes frames for a variety of companies
including Colorado Cyclist.

I purchased this frame directly from TST a couple of years ago. It came
completely devoid of decals and remains that way to this day. Stealth!
You can check their website as they have recently begun again to sell a
couple of models direct to the public. New ones are over $1000.

The welds on this frame are quite well done, many times being mistaken
for a Merlin or Litespeed. Frame has a brushed finish and has just a
couple of little scratches around the the drive side chain stay. One of
the things I like about this finish is that small blemishes are easily
polished away with a green scotch brite dish pad.

All tubes on this bike are of the straight variety with no curves in
the seat or chain stays.

top tube = 58 c-c
seat tube = 60 c-c
chainstays = 41 cm
head tube = 18 cm
head tube is 1 inch.
27.2 seat post
I believe the angles are 73 degrees
clamp on front derailleur
English bb threads

I will include a jewel-like Salsa seat clamp.

I am selling only the frame; no fork and no components.

$475 shipped in the lower 48.

Or less if you pick it up in Berkeley, CA

Email me with any questions or for phone number.

eflayer2atcomcastdotnet

Thanks
Eddie

eflayer2
November 28th 05, 04:49 PM
a couple of photos can be seen on craigslist.org:

http://www.craigslist.org/eby/bik/113959593.html

eflayer2 wrote:
> Selling a used, but in superb condition TST - Titanium Sports
> Technology road bike frame. It is my understanding that TST in
> Washington state currently makes frames for a variety of companies
> including Colorado Cyclist.
>
> I purchased this frame directly from TST a couple of years ago. It came
> completely devoid of decals and remains that way to this day. Stealth!
> You can check their website as they have recently begun again to sell a
> couple of models direct to the public. New ones are over $1000.
>
> The welds on this frame are quite well done, many times being mistaken
> for a Merlin or Litespeed. Frame has a brushed finish and has just a
> couple of little scratches around the the drive side chain stay. One of
> the things I like about this finish is that small blemishes are easily
> polished away with a green scotch brite dish pad.
>
> All tubes on this bike are of the straight variety with no curves in
> the seat or chain stays.
>
> top tube = 58 c-c
> seat tube = 60 c-c
> chainstays = 41 cm
> head tube = 18 cm
> head tube is 1 inch.
> 27.2 seat post
> I believe the angles are 73 degrees
> clamp on front derailleur
> English bb threads
>
> I will include a jewel-like Salsa seat clamp.
>
> I am selling only the frame; no fork and no components.
>
> $475 shipped in the lower 48.
>
> Or less if you pick it up in Berkeley, CA
>
> Email me with any questions or for phone number.
>
> eflayer2atcomcastdotnet
>
> Thanks
> Eddie

eflayer2
December 1st 05, 10:41 PM
bump please

eflayer2
December 7th 05, 09:53 PM
I must make a correction based on measuring and remeasuring:

top tube is still 58 c-c.

seat tube however is 58.5 center of bb to center of top tube
and 60 center of bb to top of top tube
and 62 center of bb to very top of seat tube.

eflayer2
December 7th 05, 10:01 PM
[...]

December 7th 05, 10:05 PM
I must make a correction based on measuring and remeasuring:

top tube is still 58 c-c.

seat tube however is 58.5 center of bb to center of top tube
and 60 center of bb to top of top tube
and 62 center of bb to very top of seat tube.

eflayer2
December 7th 05, 10:07 PM
I must make a correction based on measuring and remeasuring:

top tube is still 58 c-c.

seat tube however is 58.5 center of bb to center of top tube
and 60 center of bb to top of top tube
and 62 center of bb to very top of seat tube.

eflayer2
December 7th 05, 10:07 PM
I must make a correction based on measuring and remeasuring:

top tube is still 58 c-c.

seat tube however is 58.5 center of bb to center of top tube
and 60 center of bb to top of top tube
and 62 center of bb to very top of seat tube.

TA
December 7th 05, 10:47 PM
Do you have seven (7) of them??

eflayer2
December 8th 05, 01:22 AM
last posting got messed up. Just wanted to update the dimensions.

Seat tube is 58.5 c-c
Seat tube is 62 c-t

eflayer2
December 11th 05, 05:59 PM