PDA

View Full Version : Fox Vanilla fork

Jeffrey C. Jay
November 29th 05, 12:09 PM
Used Fox VANILLA fork
It's set at 100mm travel, but can be adjusted to 80 or 125.
This fork is soooo smoooth, like butta'
Stickers have been removed, but you can tell it's a Fox.
Canti- and disc mounts.
Email any questions.
$150obo
Thanks for looking!

ChadG
November 29th 05, 01:41 PM
Hey, what model is the fork? Also, how long is the steerer tube? Just
to be sure....is it 1 1/8"
Any photos?
thanks

Jeffrey C. Jay wrote:
> Used Fox VANILLA fork
> It's set at 100mm travel, but can be adjusted to 80 or 125.
> This fork is soooo smoooth, like butta'
> Stickers have been removed, but you can tell it's a Fox.
> Canti- and disc mounts.
> Email any questions.
> $150obo
> Thanks for looking!

Jeffrey C. Jay
November 30th 05, 10:59 AM
Hi,
It's the Vanilla 125, but switching it to 100 or 80mm is simple. Steerer
tube is 1 1/8" and is about 8.25 to 8.5" long. Hope this helps. I don't have
a digital camera, so I can't send any pics. Let me know if you have any
other questions.
Jeff =]

"ChadG" > wrote in message
.. .
> Hey, what model is the fork? Also, how long is the steerer tube? Just to
> be sure....is it 1 1/8"
> Any photos?
> thanks
>

> Jeffrey C. Jay wrote:
>> Used Fox VANILLA fork
>> It's set at 100mm travel, but can be adjusted to 80 or 125.
>> This fork is soooo smoooth, like butta'
>> Stickers have been removed, but you can tell it's a Fox.
>> Canti- and disc mounts.
>> Email any questions.
>> $150obo
>> Thanks for looking!