PDA

View Full Version : Salsa La Crux custom steel bike

Jeffrey C. Jay
November 29th 05, 12:09 PM
Okay, this is THE bike for cyclocross! It started out as Salsa La Cruz steel
frame but had the cables ran along the TT to keep it away from muck. It was
powdercoated again to a simple pure white. I really hate to sell it, but I
need money for the holidays.

So here's the technical stuff:
56cm Salsa Cross frame
57cm c-c toptube
71.5 HA, 72.5 SA
Dura-Ace 8spd STI
XTR rear and front deraileurs
Avid Shorty six brakes
LX 36h hubset (135 rear spacing)
King Headset
Ritchey BioMax bars
classic Salsa cro-mo stem
Thomson seatpost
SDG saddle
New Ritchey Speedmax tires
NO pedals

I'll also include a 36h sealed bearing hubset which I was going to build up
a killer all-weather bombproof wheelset. Also, I'll throw in some spare Avid
parts which I've kept for small parts.

The frame is in good condition. Structurally there's nothing wrong. Never
been crashed, but it was my trusty steed for several years and shows some
wear here and there. If you really want that new bike look, just have it
repainted. At the price I'm selling if, you'll have some money left over.

$700obo. Email any questions. Thanks for looking.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home