PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Road Double crank, 175 arms

Andy M-S
November 29th 05, 04:38 PM
All:

I'm looking for a decent-looking but inexpensive crankset for a project
I'm working on. I would prefer something with 110 or 130 BCD, 52/42 or
53/39 rings, and silver finish. I'm open as to BB type (square, Octa,
Isis). Please let me know what you have and what you want for it...

Thanks!

Andy

Dan H
November 30th 05, 03:42 AM
Andy M-S Wrote:
> All:
>
> I'm looking for a decent-looking but inexpensive crankset for a project
> I'm working on. I would prefer something with 110 or 130 BCD, 52/42 or
> 53/39 rings, and silver finish. I'm open as to BB type (square, Octa,
> Isis). Please let me know what you have and what you want for it...
>
> Thanks!
>
> AndyAndy,
I have a few sets of Truvative Roluer ISIS drive cranks that look great
(gloss black) 175mm, 130mm BCD, 53T, 39T.
Some 170's too. $80. plus actual shipping. I think it could priority
for about $5.
Check my earlier post: "lots of stuff"
Oh, you wanted silver. I think I have a silver set but not sure what
size...
Dan.

--
Dan H