PDA

View Full Version : New Video: Tracks

mux
November 30th 05, 10:59 AM
Hi,

I finally finished my video called *Tracks*.

Running time is 15min and its a 60MB .wmv file.
Just right click on the link and "Save Link as ..."

Direct Videolink:
http://tinyurl.com/956o9

cu werner

--
mux

--------------------
www.mosabuam.com
mux's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5523

Loosemoose
November 30th 05, 11:38 AM
Thats one of the most entertaining video's I've seen for a while,
something you can easily just sit down & watch. Shows that the greatest
riding doesn't have to be the most entertaining, and the exotic
locations definitely made for more interesting lines! I loved the
credits as well, some of the best I've seen on any video.

Loose.

--
Loosemoose

Dave: "I had a particularly bad UPD & found I'd lost a shoe"
Officially a  & ~ expert.

_no1_quote_of_crawley_2005:_
Leigh: "Where's Trevor"
Baz: "I think he's upstairs, balancing The Bishop"
Loosemoose's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6326

andrew_carter
November 30th 05, 12:22 PM
Yeah, really nice everything...a fantastic movie! Another addition to
the unicycle.2ya.com list for sure. To repeat what's already been
said, those credits really were great...very clever editing all round.

Andrew

--
andrew_carter

...well that's what i think anyway.
*'unicycling tips and tutorials' (http://www.unicycle.2ya.com) |
'my photos and videos' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/andrew) |
'\\"dancing about architecture\\"'
(http://www.dancingaboutarchitecture.com.au)*

Fuego
November 30th 05, 01:44 PM
Great vid. varied, decent riding, it's long, and great locations. A lot
of the muni looks like what I do, just going out and riding.

--
Fuego

"Get off my Property before you sue me!"
-Morons everywhere.

"Words and Guitar!"
- Sleater-Kinney.
Fuego's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6983

U-Turn
November 30th 05, 02:10 PM
My sentiments exactly... just so satisfying to sit down and watch clip
after clip of fine riding... and the credits were the best I've ever
seen on any film. Thanks very much!

--
U-Turn

'Strongest Coker Wheel in the World'
-- Dave Stockton

mux
November 30th 05, 04:19 PM
hi again,

thx for your comments - the comments were also big fun to make.
technical they are rather simple. one long composition in aftereffects
with all the stuff and then its just a simple scroll....

@fuego: you were exactly right - we just go out and try new downhills
or lines. it's just so much fun to try new lines :)

cu werner

--
mux

--------------------
www.mosabuam.com
mux's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5523

flyer
November 30th 05, 04:53 PM
It's cool to see someone put a bit of work into the editing part of the
video. I found myself wanting to see some new camera angles after
awhile, but that was really well put together. this sort of more
refined thing is what I'm looking for when I finally get around to
filming myself.

awesome work man!

-Dave

--
flyer
flyer's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9894

harper
November 30th 05, 07:02 PM
Great music and nice footage. Thanks. As everyone seems to agree, the
credits were the best and most interesting yet.

--
harper

-Greg Harper

B L U E S H I F T

This is still my nth post....*AWESOME!!!*

totally_hooked
November 30th 05, 10:34 PM
A great video.

I loved the fact that you had a load of varied locations and that the
fun aspect of unicycling shone through.

I also agree with everyone that the credits (and the location labels)
were excellent. You say that it was simple to do, but it seems that you
did it before anyone else and that makes it creative.
The style was as good as the end credits on any hollywood film that
I've seen recently.

I think I'll go watch it again :)

Hooked

--
totally_hooked

"The banana is big, but its skin is even bigger." - George Orwell
totally_hooked's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10069

ntappin
December 1st 05, 02:07 AM
Sweet video, I especially like the diverse music, no normal music is
great. The editing quality as well as video was also amazing, all in
all I loved it allot.

--
ntappin

john82
January 16th 08, 07:06 PM
very cool video!

i loved the editing - very creative stuff...

i watched the whole thing while i was eating my lunch - definately made
my lunch a meal to remember ;)

Johnny from 'guitars101' (http://www.guitars101.com)

--
john82
http://www.usenet.com

uni_jim
January 17th 08, 04:24 AM
best video i have ever seen!

thank you so much for making it. every clip i pictured myself riding
right there with you, that is what a good vido should do!:D :D :D

--
uni_jim

'evolve trials'
(http://tinyurl.com/2uho7c)
http://www.usenet.com

Jerrick
January 17th 08, 05:59 AM
Pretty good for being three years old.

--
Jerrick

-i am christian, and i ride for christ.
check out my 'gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/2zfklh).
member of the 'mris' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz).
just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. where
there's love and inspiration, i don't think you can go wrong.
~jerrick-
http://www.usenet.com

JohnnyReggae
January 17th 08, 06:15 AM
Jerrick wrote:
> Pretty good for being three years old.

:) only noticed that after you posted, and had watched the video
already.

Great video though. Would love to see more like that.

--
JohnnyReggae

"Take all your overgrown infants away somewhere
And build them a home, a little place of their own.
The Fletcher Memorial Home for Incurable Tyrants and Kings."
http://www.usenet.com

turtle
January 17th 08, 09:47 AM
...great vid!! (maybe a little long) awsome credits... with "helden"
in japanese...fantastic... probs to you!

--
turtle
http://www.usenet.com

Beeryoni
February 11th 08, 11:26 PM
great movie Mux.
the shots in the movie were really amazing.
i loved the exotic locations.
wish i was there riding along side with you.
Yoni from 'horsesring.com' (http://www.horsesring.com)

--
Beeryoni
http://www.usenet.com

bobousse
February 12th 08, 02:13 AM
the filming was really awesome, footage looked like to be old (fluck
2005)
i didn't find the editing as awesome as other people... (ie the first
song changement was a bit too quick for me)
and the video is really long and a bit repetitive
but you did a great work on it

-- bobousse

--
bobousse