PDA

View Full Version : Re: lockup strategies

PhilD
December 1st 05, 03:15 PM
Michael Klontzas made some suggestions regarding securing bike.

Whatever you do, don't do what I've genuinely seen. A bike with its
wheels (stil in frame) fastened together with a bungee strap, and the
strap locked to the fence. You wonder about some people...

I hope your replacement bike lasts you a long time.

PhilD

--
<><

December 1st 05, 04:31 PM
PhilD wrote:
> Michael Klontzas made some suggestions regarding securing bike.
> Whatever you do, don't do what I've genuinely seen. A bike with its
> wheels (stil in frame) fastened together with a bungee strap, and the
> strap locked to the fence. You wonder about some people...

Another favourite. A cable lock twisted around seemingly holding
everything together. Then you look closely and you realise they missed
the railings completely!

> I hope your replacement bike lasts you a long time.

Thanks.

--
Michael Klontzas

Google