PDA

View Full Version : FS-NEW Calfee Luna frame-58cm

Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com
December 2nd 05, 04:04 PM
'Nude' finish, new, never built, frame only.

Regularly $1499, now $899 + shipping.

Full warranty of 10 years, NEW frame.

http://www.calfeedesign.com

Alex Rodriguez
December 2nd 05, 05:59 PM
In article . com>,
says...
>'Nude' finish, new, never built, frame only.
>Regularly $1499, now $899 + shipping.
>Full warranty of 10 years, NEW frame.
>http://www.calfeedesign.com

I wish this was my size. I would be my present to myself.
--------------
Alex

Matt O'Toole
December 10th 05, 05:40 PM
On Fri, 02 Dec 2005 12:59:49 -0500, Alex Rodriguez >
wrote:

>In article . com>,
says...
>>'Nude' finish, new, never built, frame only.
>>Regularly $1499, now $899 + shipping.
>>Full warranty of 10 years, NEW frame.
>>http://www.calfeedesign.com
>
>I wish this was my size. I would be my present to myself.

Ditto that, and one or two other people I know.

I want a Calfee because I could get S&S couplers installed, for a very
light travel bike. I asked Calfee about this, and they confirmed they
could do the retrofit, if anyone's interested.

Many of us who shop here can get various things cheaper, but not new
with a warranty. This is a great deal. I'm surprised it's still
available.

Matt O.

Luke
December 14th 05, 02:49 AM
In article >, Matt O'Toole
> wrote:

> On Fri, 02 Dec 2005 12:59:49 -0500, Alex Rodriguez >
> wrote:
>
> >In article . com>,
> says...
> >>'Nude' finish, new, never built, frame only.
> >>Regularly $1499, now $899 + shipping.
> >>Full warranty of 10 years, NEW frame.
> >>http://www.calfeedesign.com
> >
> >I wish this was my size. I would be my present to myself.
>
> Ditto that, and one or two other people I know.
>
> I want a Calfee because I could get S&S couplers installed, for a very
> light travel bike. I asked Calfee about this, and they confirmed they
> could do the retrofit, if anyone's interested.

It was my belief that S&S btq's are only meant for steel and ti frames.
Is Calfee the only carbon fibre frame suitable for a retrofit?

Luke

Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com
December 20th 05, 03:54 PM
Matt O'Toole wrote:
> On Fri, 02 Dec 2005 12:59:49 -0500, Alex Rodriguez >
> wrote:
>
> >In article . com>,
> says...
> >>'Nude' finish, new, never built, frame only.
> >>Regularly $1499, now $899 + shipping.
> >>Full warranty of 10 years, NEW frame.
> >>http://www.calfeedesign.com
> >
> >I wish this was my size. I would be my present to myself.
>
> Ditto that, and one or two other people I know.
>
> I want a Calfee because I could get S&S couplers installed, for a very
> light travel bike. I asked Calfee about this, and they confirmed they
> could do the retrofit, if anyone's interested.
>
> Many of us who shop here can get various things cheaper, but not new
> with a warranty. This is a great deal. I'm surprised it's still
> available.
>
> Matt O.

Me too-.....

Google