PDA

View Full Version : Re: Text-messaging driver kills cyclist - Charged with misdemeanor in criminal coddler america

Zoot Katz
December 3rd 05, 07:16 AM
On Fri, 2 Dec 2005 18:18:21 -0600, "Roger Houston" >
wrote:

>This morning our local Pubic Radio talk show was holding forth about how
>horrible it is that people in rural neighborhoods are putting up lights for
>fear of burglaries, thereby causing light pollution in the night sky. I
>called to point out that if burglars were ever actually punished for
>burgling that there'd be fewer burglars to worry about.
>
>As I could have predicted, I didn't get past the call screener.

It's most likely because you were whining and kept repeating yourself.
--
zk

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home