PDA

View Full Version : FS: Nearly new 8 speed cassettes

December 4th 05, 04:32 PM
I came across these Shimano 8 speed cassettes in my parts box; one of them
looks to be never used, the other may have a few miles on it, but is in
nearly new condition. The cogs range from 11-28 teeth. The lockring says
"Hyperglide C" on it. I think I purchased them some time ago on Ebay and
never installed them, can't remember for sure. I am selling them because I
am switching to 9 speed, and have no use for it at present. They are on ebay
right now; I will cancel the ad and save a little money if they are sold
here. $20.00 each or $35.00 for both. $5.00 should cover shipping in the
lower 48.
To reply to me directly, remove "nospam".

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home