PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Inexpensive Wheel Truing Stand

David
December 5th 05, 02:26 AM
Thanks.

Charles Smith
December 5th 05, 02:31 PM
For really inexpensive you could use a junk fork clamped in a vice. I
cold set one to 130 mm, I think I have one for 135 mm, and they come in
100 mm. I cut off the steerer and make a run-out and hop reference with
masking tape each time. The downside is you have to work standing up.

Charles

David wrote:
> Thanks.

Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com
December 5th 05, 02:37 PM
David wrote:
> Thanks.

Whatdayamean by 'inexpensive'?

Minora and Tacx make some nice consumer ones as does Park and Pedros...

I have an old TS-2 for sale but it is heavy..$100+ $25 shipping or come
by and get it-Boulder, CO.

December 5th 05, 03:46 PM
I have a Park TS7 consumer stand I'd sell for $50 plus shipping. No
dishing tool
though(I'm keeping it).

Rod

Google