PDA

View Full Version : WTB NOS lightweight 7 speed freewheel

mwbike
December 6th 05, 11:45 AM
Looking for a NOS (or very lightly used) lightweight (approx 200g) 7
speed freewheel. I think Suntour Microlite, Regina America SL, and
Everest Nova 7 speed freewheels fit this category. 12-24 approximate
gear range.

Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com
December 6th 05, 03:05 PM
mwbike wrote:
> Looking for a NOS (or very lightly used) lightweight (approx 200g) 7
> speed freewheel. I think Suntour Microlite, Regina America SL, and
> Everest Nova 7 speed freewheels fit this category. 12-24 approximate
> gear range.

regina America SL...I think our supplier of such things still has these
but $200...

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home