PDA

View Full Version : Re: Coker Info

JustOneWheel
December 7th 05, 02:10 AM
toddharless wrote:
> What are some of the strong points of the Coker?
>
> Also, what could be improved to make the Coker better?
>
> Tks

Answer,
The Coker is unique and fast. It will provide you with an incredible
ride whether on flat surface, grass, dirt, or technical terrain.

The basic model is perfect for anyone who will ride non aggressively
and in dry conditions(rust).

Improvements,
A MORE AGGRESSIVE TIRE. It's the only upgrade for using a Coker off
road (MUni in our world) that isn’t presently available. All
other Coker components are able to be easily upgraded with other
manufacturers existing component upgrades.

Does Coker want to get into the component business:confused:

These are mostly for advanced riders which there are many and many more
to come(Coker Pandemic).

This will allow us Coker Nuts to achieve faster times and bigger drops
with lighter unicyles while still remaining safe.

I ride 5-10 miles per day half on road and half off. Other than my tire
all the other components have been upgraded.

Thanks for your interest.
I look forward to seeing some new additions to the Coker ltire line in
the future.

Adam Cohen
Just One Wheel, Inc

--
JustOneWheel

There is no better way to have Fun and Exersize. "UNICYCLE"
JustOneWheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9237

trailguy
December 7th 05, 03:26 AM
Todd, it must be evident by reading all the feedback to your questions,
we have Big Fun on The Big One!

In regards to the Coker 36" Unicycle, from those of us who ride and
love these wonders, please do us the favor of passing to your fellow
Coker Tire Co. employees the following:

Thanks!

::Thanks!::

THANKS!

T h a n k s !

T-h-a-n-k-s-!-

T H A N K S ! C O K E R S A R E S W E E T !

--
trailguy
trailguy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8788

tomblackwood
December 7th 05, 07:20 AM
trailguy wrote:
> Todd, it must be evident by reading all the feedback to your questions,
> we have Big Fun on The Big One! From those of us who ride and love
> these wonders, please do us the favor of passing to your fellow Coker
> Tire Co. employees the following: THANKS! THANKS! THANKS! THANKS!
> THANKS!

Thanks for getting to that one Trailguy...well put, and I'm sure a
sentiment shared by everyone on this thread.

This may seem like a silly thing to say about a unicycle, but the Coker
has changed my life. I haven't been riding it all that long, really
just 2 years this coming December 25th, but I'm in a different and
better place physically, mentally, and philosophically than I was two
years ago. A lot of that transition is the result of having a whole lot
of miles go by at 9-12 miles per hour.

I better stop with that...any further explanation would take me a
couple pages.

Thanks to Coker from me!!!

--
tomblackwood