PDA

View Full Version : Uniplex is coming...

nbrazzi
December 7th 05, 06:50 AM
For those of you who know what Uniplex is, I haven't abandoned the
project. It's coming soon. Starting the new job and moving has taken
a lot of time and has stalled the project, but I finally got some time
in this week and I've made a lot of headway.

For those of you who don't know what Uniplex is, the wait is almost
over...

It's coming...

--
nbrazzi

Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong.

-Carl Sagan
nbrazzi's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/917

Murde Mental
December 7th 05, 04:49 PM
What... is Uniplex? A plexiglass unicycle? Dude... do you know how crazy
that would be if it were to break on a trails line or something? you'd
have these insane plexi-glass shards stick up your butt.

Oh man... that's such a horrible thought....

I hope that NEVER happens to ANYONE. (s'ept a few choice people I
wouldn't mind seeing that happen to).

--
Murde Mental

"You make love demon style." ~Kristine

Oh here's to my sweet Satan. The one who's little path would make me
sad, whose power is Satan. He'll give those with him 666. There was a
little toolshed where he made us suffer, sad Satan
Murde Mental's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4463

underdog
December 7th 05, 06:01 PM
I figured it was a complex unicycle. Thus, taking the worlds simplest
and most reliable form of transportation and making unreliable and
frequently unusable. I'm pretty sure the computer companies must be
behind this.

--
underdog

'I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody
tell you different' - Kurt Vonnegut
underdog's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6197

fexnix
December 7th 05, 06:14 PM
underdog wrote:
> I figured it was a complex unicycle. Thus, taking the worlds simplest
> and most reliable form of transportation and making unreliable and
> frequently unusable. I'm pretty sure the computer companies must be
> behind this.

Yeah! They could put like gears and HANDLEBARS and ehh. cycle computers
and brakes on it. That would be sweet.

--
fexnix

'*My fresh gallery*'
(http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Fexnix-album)
*I Got Infinite Skillz*
fexnix's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7381

Gilby
December 7th 05, 06:31 PM
What are you dividing into one part?

--
Gilby
Gilby's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1

vicuniclub
December 7th 05, 06:47 PM
K... i give... what is uniplex?

--
vicuniclub
vicuniclub's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10052

manon1wheel
December 7th 05, 10:53 PM
sounds like a movie of some sort

--
manon1wheel

Riley Crosby

getting better... lvl 5 unicyclist
-.- T1me to overthrow most replies!!-.-
manon1wheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9972

Murde Mental
December 7th 05, 11:27 PM
like a cineplex... with only one movie.

so it's a UNIplex?

--
Murde Mental

"You make love demon style." ~Kristine

Oh here's to my sweet Satan. The one who's little path would make me
sad, whose power is Satan. He'll give those with him 666. There was a
little toolshed where he made us suffer, sad Satan
Murde Mental's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4463

jagur
December 8th 05, 12:12 AM
its a small cottage.

--
jagur

theres enough BS in life, without MR contributing.
-forget_your_life-
--------------------------------------
-------*muni militia *-------
*one wheeled death squad*

Brian MacKenzie
December 8th 05, 12:16 AM
Wow, google images just let me in on the secret, nice work!!

(how do you ride it?)

[image: http://www.ctm-debrie.ru/images/uniplex.jpg]

--
Brian MacKenzie

'Training Wheel Not Required DVD'
(http://www.LBMmultimedia.com/videos/TWNR.wmv)
Brian MacKenzie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7650

Unitik908
December 8th 05, 12:59 AM
manon1wheel wrote:
> sounds like a movie of some sort

thats was my guess...

Chase

--
Unitik908

All hail the exhaulted Sigpoose, for he is forever king...
R.I.P Unibiker
R.I.P Gazzaloddi
R.I.P Paul Hester
R.I.P James Doohan
R.I.P Mitch Hedberg
R.I.P Peter Jennings
R.I.P Pope John Paul II
R.I.P James_Potters_Cat
YAMS

-last edited by the dave and sigpoose on 2005-09-05 at 08:56 pm -

Matt.Weston
December 8th 05, 03:27 AM
First thing that came to my mind was a Unicycle-Park, with trials lines
and such, skinnys round the place... Maybe a Uniball arena... :p

--
Matt.Weston
Matt.Weston's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11149

Gilby
December 8th 05, 03:29 AM
Matt.Weston wrote:
> First thing that came to my mind was a Unicycle-Park, with trials lines
> and such, skinnys round the place... Maybe a Uniball arena... :p

Yeah, the first thing that came to my mind was a massive unicycle gym
and park... everything needed to do anything unicycle related.

--
Gilby
Gilby's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1

abbabibble
December 8th 05, 03:54 AM
i have an idea of what it might be...
is it a powered uni of some sort?

--
abbabibble

Cheers, Mat.
-----------------------
SUPER AWEXOME SUPER-UNI SHIRTS! PREORDER YOURS
TODAY!!!http://unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44230
--"to maxis: STOP. GRAMMAR TIME." -Fwgen0moB?
"abababilbel" - General Dibbles
abbabibble's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10751

abbabibble
December 8th 05, 04:10 AM
ooh... speaking of...
i have a secret project in the works too. Still in design stage. (not
the plates butternuts... :P)

veerry veery sleek.
anyone who's interested in helping with design can PM me.

I tried searching the forums for a previous mentioning of the word
"Uniplex" and nothing came up... it seems secret... and i tried google,
altavista, dogpile, etc... came up with only computer stuff... AARG!
YOU'VE GOT THE SUSPENSE KILLING ME NOW!!! ARG! I KNEW I SHOULDN"T HAVE
READ THIS THREAD!!! :P :P :P

--
abbabibble

Cheers, Mat.
-----------------------
SUPER AWEXOME SUPER-UNI SHIRTS! PREORDER YOURS
TODAY!!!http://unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44230
--"to maxis: STOP. GRAMMAR TIME." -Fwgen0moB?
"abababilbel" - General Dibbles
abbabibble's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10751

Jester2000
December 8th 05, 04:26 AM
Nick, answer this question to give me a clue:

Have you ever used domainasset.net ?

--
Jester2000

'unicyclejester.com' (http://www.unicyclejester.com) | 'busteduni.com'
(http://www.busteduni.com) | 'primitivepictures.net'
(http://www.primitivepictures.net) | 'teamprimitive.com'
(http://www.teamprimitive.com)
The next installment coming *SOON* to a browser near you. It's going
to be BIG!
My Photos! 'Trip to WA'
(http://www.unicyclejester.com/gallery/wa_trip/) | 'Santa Barbara'
(http://www.unicyclejester.com/gallery/s_barb_july_05/) | 'Dan Heaton'
(http://www.unicyclejester.com/gallery/dan_heaton_visits)
Jester2000's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3662

Klaas Bil
December 8th 05, 06:44 AM
On Wed, 7 Dec 2005 16:53:33 -0600, manon1wheel wrote:

>sounds like a movie of some sort

My guess too. Good name, thinking of UNIcycling, combined with
multiPLEX, duPLEX etx.

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
--
"erectile function trumps public image - David Stone, commenting on the importance of seat comfort"

nbrazzi
December 8th 05, 09:28 AM
It's not a new type of unicycle...

It's not a movie....

Jess, I don't even know what domainasset is. But, I do own
uniplex.org, registered through godaddy.

One thing I can tell you about Uniplex..

It's coming...

--
nbrazzi

Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong.

-Carl Sagan
nbrazzi's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/917

Klaas Bil
December 8th 05, 10:04 AM
nbrazzi wrote:
> It's not a movie....
> (snip)
> I do own uniplex.org

From that site it sure looks as if it IS a movie. That would be what I
would expect from you, too. Except that you might want to call it a
DVD, or a multimedia experience, or some other snazzi (pun intended)
term.

--
Klaas Bil
Klaas Bil's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3442

maestro8
December 8th 05, 05:58 PM
Klaas Bil wrote:
> From that site it sure looks as if it IS a movie.

That's just Nick flexing his multimedia skillz... but if it is what I
think it is, we're in for a bit more than "just another movie"...

--
maestro8

Groucho Marx

James_Potter
December 8th 05, 08:31 PM
Gilby wrote:
> Yeah, the first thing that came to my mind was a massive unicycle gym
> and park... everything needed to do anything unicycle related.

thats what I thought too...and that would be the coolest thing, like,
ever.

--
James_Potter

to give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.

michael atkinson
mdotedotatkinsonatgmaildotcom
President of the '_MRIS_' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)

unijesse
December 8th 05, 09:51 PM
fexnix wrote:
> Yeah! They could put like gears and HANDLEBARS and ehh. cycle computers
> and brakes on it. That would be sweet.

john foss already made the accesory cycle with just about everything
you coukd think of on it btw john did you ever get a new tube for that?
i want to see a video of you riding it or atleast a better picture.

--
unijesse

"I'm riding a unicycle with my pants down, this should be the best day
of my life."-Bart Simpson
unijesse's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10868

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home