PDA

View Full Version : Trade wanted - SA Alloy 5-speed hub

jtaylor
December 8th 05, 01:34 PM
I have a 36 hole hub in good nick; want a 28 hole one.

James Thomson
December 8th 05, 01:56 PM
"jtaylor" > wrote:

> I have a 36 hole hub in good nick; want a 28 hole one.

I don't know whether you missed my reply to your request on
rec.bicycles.marketplace, or simply ignored it. If the latter, please feel
free to ignore it again.

"jtaylor" > wrote:

> I have a 36-hole SA 5-speed alloy in good condition.
>
> I'd like a 28 hole one instead.
>
> Wanna trade?

I don't think the 5-speed Alloy came in a 28-hole model. The options were
28/36 in steel or 36 in alloy. Certainly, those are the only models I've
seen, and the parts list here seems to confirm:

http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~hadland/s52.pdf

James Thomson

If I'm wrong and a 28-hole alloy model was made, I want one too, and I also
have a 36h to swap.

James Thomson

jtaylor
December 8th 05, 10:15 PM
"James Thomson" > wrote in message
> "jtaylor" > wrote:
>
> > I have a 36 hole hub in good nick; want a 28 hole one.
>
> I don't know whether you missed my reply to your request on
> rec.bicycles.marketplace, or simply ignored it. If the latter, please feel
> free to ignore it again.

Missed; I scan rbm infrequently and it may well have scrolled off the
server.

> I don't think the 5-speed Alloy came in a 28-hole model. The options were
> 28/36 in steel or 36 in alloy. Certainly, those are the only models I've
> seen, and the parts list here seems to confirm:
>
> http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~hadland/s52.pdf
>
> James Thomson

> If I'm wrong and a 28-hole alloy model was made, I want one too, and I
also
> have a 36h to swap.
>
> James Thomson

Google