PDA

View Full Version : Re: What's up with these queer Scottish guys and their kilts?

Robert Peffers
December 10th 05, 08:05 PM
> wrote in message
oups.com...

> Lionel wrote:
>> I saw a picture from a Scottish wedding yesterday and it looked like a
>> bunch of damn faeries in dresses. Do they actually lift up the kilts
>> and pump each other from behind? Or form some kind of circle jerk conga
>> line??
>
> Want to know what's gayer than that?
>

> SOCCER.
>
> The only good part about soccer is when soccer fans riot and die in the
> process-now that's good tv watching!

willarch
December 11th 05, 11:50 PM
wrote in message
oups.com...

Lionel wrote:
I saw a picture from a Scottish wedding yesterday and it looked like a
bunch of damn faeries in dresses. Do they actually lift up the kilts
and pump each other from behind? Or form some kind of circle jerk conga
line??

Want to know what's gayer than that?

Be careful where you express this sort of pig-ignorant rubbish. The Scots are by no means a lot of fairies Try coming out with that one in the middle of Glasgow and you'll be lucky to only end up lying in a ditch with all your bones broken and wondering why the lights went out so suddenly.

And, no I'm not a Scot. Just giving a friendly warning in case you ever leave the comfort of your cave and visit Scotland.

SOCCER.

The only good part about soccer is when soccer fans riot and die in the
process-now that's good tv watching!

The origins of Soccer are fascinating. It originated in a prehistoric contest to find the dullest and most boring game imaginable. Soccer won.

Its biggest appeal, and the reason it has so many thicko fans, is that you don't have to be able to count to more than 5.

Did you hear about the old guy who took his grandson to his first soccer match. The lad asked "Grandad, what are they supposed to do?" His Grandad replied "That team are supposed to kick the ball through that net, and the other team is supposed to kick it through the other one"
They watched for some time, then the conversation went:

Lad "Grandad"
Grandad "What, son?"
Lad "Why don't they?"

Google