PDA

View Full Version : Buncefield

John Hearns
December 12th 05, 12:35 PM
Somewhere else it is reported that the Assos warehouse has been
destroyed.

sothach
December 12th 05, 12:45 PM
John Hearns wrote:
> Somewhere else it is reported that the Assos warehouse has been
> destroyed.

Yeah, 60 billion pairs of bibshorts were destroyed in the inferno.

wafflycat
December 12th 05, 12:54 PM
"John Hearns" > wrote in message
> Somewhere else it is reported that the Assos warehouse has been
> destroyed.

According to the Assos web site, the UK distributor is based no where near
Hemel.

Cheers, helen s

John Hearns
December 12th 05, 01:02 PM
On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 12:54:37 +0000, wafflycat wrote:

> According to the Assos web site, the UK distributor is based no where near
> Hemel.
Early reports of a low-flying 'aircraft' in the vicinity.
Inserts :-) rather quickly.

Mike K Smith
December 12th 05, 01:32 PM
John Hearns wrote On 12/12/05 12:35,:
> Somewhere else it is reported that the Assos warehouse has been
> destroyed.

ASOS not Assos. Woem's clothing retailer apparently.

http://www.asos.com/pgeHolding.html

Adrian Godwin
December 12th 05, 01:44 PM
John Hearns > wrote:
> Somewhere else it is reported that the Assos warehouse has been
> destroyed.

Asos, not Assos.

http://www.asos.com/pgeHolding.html

-adrian

Simon Bennett
December 12th 05, 01:52 PM
John Hearns wrote:
> Somewhere else it is reported that the Assos warehouse has been
> destroyed.

That's Asos:

http://www.asos.com/pgeHolding.html

Simon Bennett
December 12th 05, 01:53 PM
Simon Bennett wrote:
> John Hearns wrote:
>> Somewhere else it is reported that the Assos warehouse has been
>> destroyed.
>
> That's Asos:
>
> http://www.asos.com/pgeHolding.html

Cripes! Jinx!

Bertie Wiggins
December 12th 05, 06:13 PM
On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 12:35:59 +0000, John Hearns >
wrote:

>Somewhere else it is reported that the Assos warehouse has been
>destroyed.

And police want to question a lady seen riding a bent wielding a
paving slab.

David Hansen
December 12th 05, 09:55 PM
On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 13:52:59 -0000 someone who may be "Simon
Bennett" > wrote
this:-

>John Hearns wrote:
>> Somewhere else it is reported that the Assos warehouse has been
>> destroyed.
>
>That's Asos:
>
> http://www.asos.com/pgeHolding.html

The lady shown on the page might find it a bit cold riding her bike
in that dress. However, if she wants to then that's fine by me,
though she may want to tuck the hem up a bit:-)

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh

turkeytickler
December 13th 05, 05:26 AM
Mike K Smith wrote:
> John Hearns wrote On 12/12/05 12:35,:
>
>>Somewhere else it is reported that the Assos warehouse has been
>>destroyed.
>>

> ASOS not Assos. Woem's clothing retailer apparently.
>
> http://www.asos.com/pgeHolding.html

well thats a relief - we dont want a supply shortage pushing their
prices any further up!

Tony W
December 13th 05, 05:32 AM
"sothach" > wrote in message
oups.com...

>> Somewhere else it is reported that the Assos warehouse has been
>> destroyed.
>
> Yeah, 60 billion pairs of bibshorts were destroyed in the inferno.

PSF?

sothach
December 13th 05, 08:02 AM
David Hansen wrote:

> The lady shown on the page might find it a bit cold riding her bike
> in that dress. However, if she wants to then that's fine by me,
> though she may want to tuck the hem up a bit:-)

Is that the same "lady" as the one in this clip?
http://digave.com/videos/red-web.mpg

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home