December 15th 05, 08:02 PM
Sorry, but it just has to be said.
FIRE MILLEN

Olebiker
December 15th 05, 08:28 PM
zsilverball wrote:
> Sorry, but it just has to be said.
> FIRE MILLEN

Give us a hint. Who is Millen and why do you want him fired?

Dick "dazed and confused" Durbin

Ken M
December 15th 05, 08:46 PM
Olebiker wrote:
> zsilverball wrote:
>
>>Sorry, but it just has to be said.
>>FIRE MILLEN
>

> Give us a hint. Who is Millen and why do you want him fired?
>
> Dick "dazed and confused" Durbin

I think OP might be referring to someone involved with some sports team.
I googled "FIRE MILLEN" and here are the results:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=FIRE+MILLEN&btnG=Google+Search

Thats the best I can come up with.

Ken
--
When I see an adult on a bicycle, I do not despair for the future of the
human race. ~H.G. Wells

zsilverball
December 15th 05, 09:06 PM
You em genius. You know how to Google.

Scott
December 15th 05, 09:49 PM
Ken M wrote:
> Olebiker wrote:
>
>> zsilverball wrote:
>>
>>> Sorry, but it just has to be said.
>>> FIRE MILLEN
>>

>> Give us a hint. Who is Millen and why do you want him fired?
>>
>> Dick "dazed and confused" Durbin
>>
> I think OP might be referring to someone involved with some sports team.
> I googled "FIRE MILLEN" and here are the results:
> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=FIRE+MILLEN&btnG=Google+Search
>
> Thats the best I can come up with.
>
> Ken

Matt Millen and Bruce Clark were awesome.

Scott

Fred
December 16th 05, 05:09 AM
"zsilverball" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> You em genius. You know how to Google.

If he can do that, maybe you can figure out the difference between a bicycle
and a football newsgroup.

zsilverball
December 16th 05, 02:00 PM
Sorry I went off topic in your precious bike group. I will try to stay
on topic from this point forward.
Fred wrote:
> "zsilverball" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> > You em genius. You know how to Google.
> >

> If he can do that, maybe you can figure out the difference between a bicycle
> and a football newsgroup.

Bill Sornson
December 16th 05, 04:12 PM
zsilverball wrote:

> Sorry, but it just has to be said.
> FIRE MILLEN

Since it's football season, the Detroit Lions have no place in the
discussion.

Bill "sorry, but it just has to be said" S.

Mike Latondresse
December 16th 05, 08:02 PM
"Bill Sornson" > wrote in
:

> zsilverball wrote:
>
>> Sorry, but it just has to be said.
>> FIRE MILLEN
>
> Since it's football season, the Detroit Lions have no place in the
> discussion.
>
> Bill "sorry, but it just has to be said" S.

Hey the Grey Cup is over, there is no more footabll worth watching

Bob
December 17th 05, 09:08 PM
zsilverball wrote:
> Sorry, but it just has to be said.
> FIRE MILLEN

Sorry but this likewise must be said- who cares?

Regards,
Bob Hunt

willarch
December 18th 05, 09:14 PM
"Bill Sornson" wrote in
:

zsilverball wrote:

Sorry, but it just has to be said.
FIRE MILLEN

Since it's football season, the Detroit Lions have no place in the
discussion.

Bill "sorry, but it just has to be said" S.

Hey the Grey Cup is over, there is no more footabll worth watching

Delete "more"

wvantwiller
December 22nd 05, 03:31 PM
"Fred" > wrote in
et:

> "zsilverball" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>> You em genius. You know how to Google.
>>

> If he can do that, maybe you can figure out the difference between a
> bicycle and a football newsgroup.

Maybe, but playing football involves repeated, ritualistic blows to the
head, while biking only requires enough to allow us to sport some kind of
'Red Badge of Courage' cycling scar as a conversation topic.

Dave Larrington
December 22nd 05, 03:38 PM
In article >, wvantwiller
) wrote:

> Maybe, but playing football involves repeated, ritualistic blows to the
> head, while biking only requires enough to allow us to sport some kind of
> 'Red Badge of Courage' cycling scar as a conversation topic.

FSVO "football"...

Pepperoni and green peppers, mushrooms, olives, chives!

wvantwiller
December 22nd 05, 06:02 PM
[posted and mailed]

Dave Larrington > wrote in
t:

> In article >, wvantwiller
> ) wrote:
>
>> Maybe, but playing football involves repeated, ritualistic blows to
>> the head, while biking only requires enough to allow us to sport some
>> kind of 'Red Badge of Courage' cycling scar as a conversation topic.
>
> FSVO "football"...

Works for any value of "football" I know of. One nephew isn't allowed to
head the ball in his youth soccer league because of the physical problems
with blows to the head and neck trauma in children, which points to the
problem with blows to the head in that sport, and another wears one of
those helmets with a mouthpiece attached to the faceguard, and scuff marks
all over the top, which points to problems with blows to the head in that
sport.

Perhaps you are talking about Canadian 'football'?

Dave Larrington
December 23rd 05, 10:44 AM
In article >, wvantwiller
) wrote:
> [posted and mailed]
>
> Dave Larrington > wrote in
> t:
>
> > In article >, wvantwiller
> > ) wrote:
> >
> >> Maybe, but playing football involves repeated, ritualistic blows to
> >> the head, while biking only requires enough to allow us to sport some
> >> kind of 'Red Badge of Courage' cycling scar as a conversation topic.
> >
> > FSVO "football"...
> >

> Works for any value of "football" I know of. One nephew isn't allowed to
> head the ball in his youth soccer league because of the physical problems
> with blows to the head and neck trauma in children, which points to the
> problem with blows to the head in that sport, and another wears one of
> those helmets with a mouthpiece attached to the faceguard, and scuff marks
> all over the top, which points to problems with blows to the head in that
> sport.

Why not just wrap them in cotton wool and leave them in a cardboard box
outside the cemetery? And why do they call it "football" when the ball
gets kicked about ten times in the course of five hours?

(Retires, puzzled)

"It is the business of the future to be dangerous" - Alfred North
Whitehead

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home