PDA

View Full Version : Lance's defamation case: Any experts on Italian law out there?

December 16th 05, 07:22 PM
Since Armstrong was indicted, this is a criminal case? So they have
criminal slander laws in Italy? If anybody is knowledgeable about this
case and about Italian defamation law, please tell us what the legal
issues are and how you assess Lance's prospects at trial.

December 19th 05, 12:20 AM
wrote:
> Since Armstrong was indicted, this is a criminal case? So they have
> criminal slander laws in Italy? If anybody is knowledgeable about this
> case and about Italian defamation law, please tell us what the legal
> issues are and how you assess Lance's prospects at trial.

If the alleged intimidation occured at the Tour de France, why should
any Italian court be involved, let alone a court in (I believe) the
complainant's home town?

Ian

December 19th 05, 12:57 AM
Did armstrong finally get caught doping??? I knew he was using.
Otherwise he would have rode better this year

Bill Sornson
December 19th 05, 01:31 AM
dug into his box of Crayolas and scrawled:

> Did armstrong finally get caught doping??? I knew he was using.
> Otherwise he would have rode better this year

Little Jimmy Buttpacker slithers from the peanut gallery to exhibit that
lofty 72 IQ.

Good stuff!
--
Whassamatter with ya, got rice paper skin and an inferiority complex or
something? ****, child, if you're not the wimpiest runt of whelps then the

Bet those coloured plastic balls at the bottom of that little slide really
hurt, eh?

The last time I came across anything as sensitive as you, it was measuring
single ****ing photons.

Now, go grow a dick so you can go **** yourself, ****ybotty****tychops.
-- Shaun aRe, AM-B 11/05

Bill "admires a good rant" S.

December 19th 05, 02:08 PM
Hee, hee, hee, I think I'll go to one of the major law libararies in
the area and try to research the issue under Italian law. (Though
obviously, not claiming to be an expert, since I've never studied
Italian law.) I'm not really that whacko; I have some other stuff I
need to research anyway, and I'll just look at Italian defamation law
when I do.

The Wogster
December 19th 05, 11:40 PM
Bill Sornson wrote:
> dug into his box of Crayolas and scrawled:
>

>>Did armstrong finally get caught doping??? I knew he was using.
>>Otherwise he would have rode better this year
>

> Little Jimmy Buttpacker slithers from the peanut gallery to exhibit that
> lofty 72 IQ.

Bill,

The decimal point is in the wrong place, that should be 7.2 IQ or maybe
..72 IQ....

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home