PDA

View Full Version : Fluid Trainer, What Brand/Model? Are Slick MTB Tires ok?

Tim Nunes
December 19th 05, 09:42 AM
Hello,

I have been looking on eBay for a fluid bike trainer, and it seems
there are a few brands to choose from.

I need to choose between Blackburn, CycleOps, and Kurt Kinetic. The
Kurt's seem to be out of my price range.

So which are better quality, Blackburn or CycleOps?

Also, the bike that I will be attaching is a mountain bike that has
slicks on it. There is still a little tread, but at high pressure the
area that would actually touch the roller is quite smooth, but I am
wondering if anybody has personal experience with mountain bikes on
these trainers.

Thanks for any input

-Tim

Google