PDA

View Full Version : Re: Upgrade 20 Year Old Trek 400 Road Bike?

David Wagner
December 20th 05, 06:08 PM
For a medical solution to your friend's knee problem, see

http://ongleyonline.com

Milne Ongley is the leading expert on reconstructive ligament therapy.
Reconstructrive ligament therapy is the process of strengthening ligaments
by injecting a "proliferant" solution into the ligaments. The proliferant
produces inflammation in the ligament, and then the patient's body responds
to the inflammation by building up new tissue on the ligament.

Treatment is somewhat painful, but no downtime is involved. Patients who
walk in to the office, walk out. I have known patients who came to Dr.
Ongley in wheelchairs and addicted to narcotic painkillers, and end up off
of the painkillers and walking.

As a patient who returned to bicycling after being treated by Dr. Ongley, I
highly recommend his services.

David Wagner

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home