PDA

View Full Version : New cycling seat, a big hit for 2006

weRpals
December 21st 05, 11:59 AM
http://highracers.blogspot.com/2005/12/jimmymac-approved-top-secret-killer.html

The staff at HRS has just uncovered reports of a new Killer Bee SlowGo
Walker seat design for 2006 from the recent colaborative efforts of
JimmyMac and Magilla/Kevin/Gorilla to be included on all 2006
tiWalkbiker models sold to ultra FOG riders. Hand assembled by
Taiwanese drones with spare parts from the Thai sex trade, it is sure
to be a huge hit.

The standout feature of this seat is the large dildo connected to a
lime green Walkbiker lubrication reservoir. According to JimmyMac,
"this non clogging lube system will deliver plenty of fluids to any FOG
no matter how wrinkled their anal hole is. Linseed Oil is the
recommended lubricant to use. Now FOGs that ride ultra events will
never fall off the high seat with a Killer Bee Waklbiker dildo up their
ass."

HRS wonders why the St. Pete's walkbike company did not follow Volae's
lead and make a wide variety of seat sizes to fit FOGs looking for a
good ride. Instead they have resorted to making seats with dildos and
goofy looking lube reservoirs. The duping madness coming out of Florida
will never stop.

bryanska
December 21st 05, 02:17 PM
Your website SUCKS

Your jokes are LAME and UNFUNNY

Your website is EMBARRASING ENOUGH WITHOUT YOU PUSHING IT ON OTHERS

PLEASE STOP POSTING THIS CRAP!

Ken M
December 21st 05, 02:23 PM
bryanska wrote:
> Your website SUCKS
>
> Your jokes are LAME and UNFUNNY
>
> Your website is EMBARRASING ENOUGH WITHOUT YOU PUSHING IT ON OTHERS
>
> PLEASE STOP POSTING THIS CRAP!

I had this guy filtered out, then you replied to him! So it got through
my filters. I had to go to google to see the original thread. But you
are right.

Ken
--
On the internet, nobody knows you're a jerk - unless you act like a jerk
on the internet too. - Quote modified by Ken M.

Bill Sornson
December 21st 05, 04:02 PM
Ken M wrote:
> bryanska wrote:
>> Your website SUCKS
>>
>> Your jokes are LAME and UNFUNNY
>>
>> Your website is EMBARRASING ENOUGH WITHOUT YOU PUSHING IT ON OTHERS
>>
>> PLEASE STOP POSTING THIS CRAP!
>>
> I had this guy filtered out, then you replied to him! So it got
> through my filters. I had to go to google to see the original thread.
> But you are right.

How did you filter him? His lame name changes every day.

Ken M
December 21st 05, 04:38 PM
Bill Sornson wrote:
> Ken M wrote:
>
>>bryanska wrote:
>>
>>>Your website SUCKS
>>>
>>>Your jokes are LAME and UNFUNNY
>>>
>>>Your website is EMBARRASING ENOUGH WITHOUT YOU PUSHING IT ON OTHERS
>>>
>>>PLEASE STOP POSTING THIS CRAP!
>>>

>>I had this guy filtered out, then you replied to him! So it got
>>through my filters. I had to go to google to see the original thread.
>>But you are right.
>

> How did you filter him? His lame name changes every day.

I guess he used one that I already have in my troll filter.

Ken
--
On the internet, nobody knows you're a jerk - unless you act like a jerk
on the internet too. - Quote modified by Ken M.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home