PDA

View Full Version : Midwest Bike Rides . com

December 24th 05, 01:42 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from MidwestBikeRides.com!!!

I wish all of you a great holiday and a great cycling event(s) for
2006.

As 2006 rapidly approaches, you may already know the date(s) for your
event(s).

Listing your event is absolutely free! Just go to the SUBMIT page.

An advertising campaign will begin shortly after the first of the year.

The goal of this site is to help both organizers, by being a free spot
to list your event, and for riders by being a free, comprehensive
listing of rides in the Midwest.

Please check out the site - www.MidwestBikeRides.com.

At the site, you'll be able to enter your info, as well as see other
ride related info (with more pending for the future).

I'm currently looking for info for the 2006 season. Please submit your
data when your info is determined for next year.

Thanks for your time, and thanks for taking the time to organize these
events!

www.MidwestBikeRides.com
Mick Nelson

(Visiting the Google ads one the site really helps me to pay for the
expenses!)

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home