PDA

View Full Version : new Seattle-area cyclists?

Claire Petersky
December 29th 05, 05:14 PM
I saw this on a local board, thought I'd pass it on:

---
My name is Jeremy Sontag, I am currently a senior at Seattle Pacific
University who is conducting a research study " To Evaluate the Physical and
Emotional Benefits of Bicycling over a 6-8 week period." I am looking for
volunteers that preferrably have just started cyling. I would be giving them
a short questionaire on emotions related to bicycling and performing tests
that include Vo2max estimates, BMI, Body comp, and RMR. These test would be
reperformed every two weeks during the 6-8 week study.

If you are interested in knowing your lung efficiency as measured by VO2max,
rate of metabolism, Body mass index, and percent body fat (all these
measurements cost several hundred dollars at a professional facility).

Contact me anytime at 206 356 4212 cell and Email:
. Thank you very much for your time!

--
Warm Regards,

Claire Petersky
http://www.bicyclemeditations.org/
See the books I've set free at:

Neil Brooks
December 29th 05, 05:23 PM
"Claire Petersky" > wrote:

[snip]

Glute Feathers? Hmm.
--
Live simply so that others may simply live

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home