PDA

View Full Version : FS: Spinergy REV-X clincher wheelset. $200 shipped, OBO.

Mike T. Nguyen
December 30th 05, 03:45 AM
for sale is a set of spinergy rev-x standard wheelset. they are clinchers,
and shimano comp.
the wheelset has about 2-3k miles. used mostly by my girlfriend for TT and
training. decals have been taken off. there are some nicks and chips on the
blades, which are typical of this type of wheelsets, nothing major, and do
not effect the structural intregrity of the wheelset. wheels are true.
bearing are in good condition. been sitting in my closet for the last 2
years. a 9sp shimano ultegra cassette 12-23 is included. cassette has less
than 200 miles on it. asking $200 shipped in the conti US, or OBO. i can
send pictures on request.

Dzung

CBarnes
July 8th 07, 08:07 PM
Let me know if you still have these wheels.

for sale is a set of spinergy rev-x standard wheelset. they are clinchers,
and shimano comp.
the wheelset has about 2-3k miles. used mostly by my girlfriend for TT and
training. decals have been taken off. there are some nicks and chips on the
blades, which are typical of this type of wheelsets, nothing major, and do
not effect the structural intregrity of the wheelset. wheels are true.
bearing are in good condition. been sitting in my closet for the last 2
years. a 9sp shimano ultegra cassette 12-23 is included. cassette has less
than 200 miles on it. asking $200 shipped in the conti US, or OBO. i can
send pictures on request.

Dzung

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home