PDA

View Full Version : FS: Trek 9700 carbon

Charles Stickle
January 2nd 06, 08:16 PM
I have a Trek 9700 carbon mtn bike frame that is a 19.5. It is a deep
red in color(factory). It hasn't been ridden in 2 years. My back
doesn't like hardtails. I am the original owner, I paid 3500.00 for
the complete bike. I am selling the frame with a SID dual air fork &
headset. They are in Very good condition. Please email me direct at
chsti67ataoldotcom for info or pics. I am asking 600.00 shipped. This
frame sells for 1100.00 new without the fork or headset. Make an offer.

Thanks, Randy

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home