PDA

View Full Version : FS; 2005 Cannondale Six13 SI frameset, size 52cm. $1700 shipped, OBO.

Mike T. Nguyen
January 3rd 06, 12:52 PM
up for sale is a brand new '05 Cannondale Six13 52cm frameset.
the color is saffron gold. the frameset is brand new. it's a part of the
Six13 R-5000 bicycle kit. top tube is 53.5cm. the fork is slice premium+ all
carbon fork 1 1/8". the steerer has been cut 19cm which fits the FSA stem
with room for 35mm of spacer. compression plug has been installed. FSA
integrated HS included. the framset uses the Cannondale SI BB. it comes
170mm carbon SI crankset installed from the factory. it's brand new. 0 mile.
the chain stay protector hasn't been installed.

MSRP for the frame/fork is $2499, and the carbon SI crankset is another $600
option. I paid a almost $4K for the bike as Xmas gift for the BOSS, but she
has her eyes on a litespeed '06 Ghisallo. i'm keeping the parts for the
litespeed. my loss is your gain. I'm asking $1700 shipped, OBO. i'm opened
to any serious offer. paypal prefer, and am paypal verified. i'm willing to
accept MO or cashier checks, but have to wait for things to clear. pictures
upon request. just tell where, and how large. 6 mega pix camera.

buy with confidence as I'd just sold over $3,000 of bike stuffs on
roadbikereview.com recently. my items are always as advertised.

http://www.cannondale.com/bikes/05/cusa/model-5RC5D.html

http://www.cannondale.com/bikes/05/geo-613.html

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home