PDA

View Full Version : WTB: used but not abused rollers or mag trainer

Philip W. Moore, Jr.
January 4th 06, 01:03 AM
Howdy, y'all. I want to buy a set of rollers to train on until daylight
savings time starts up again. If you have a set that you'd let got for a
reasonable price, just let me know.

I would also be interested in a trainer, but only a magnetic one. I had a
Cyclops fluid trainer, and it sucked ass.

--
Sincerely,

Philip W. Moore, Jr.
1500 Jupiter Road
Apartment No. 1103
Allen, Texas 75002
(469) 323-0832

"I consider [trial by jury] as the only anchor ever yet imagined by man, by
which a government can be held to the principles of its
constitution." --Thomas Jefferson to Thomas Paine, 1789. ME 7:408, Papers
15:269

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home