PDA

View Full Version : FS: Rudy Project glasses

Oskar
January 5th 06, 03:17 PM
I have a pair of NEW, never used, Rudy Project "team" Ekynos sx glasses.
White frames with 2 pair of lenses, blue and red. $75. Email for pics
and more info: teach911sc (AT) yahoo (dot) com

--
Oskar

TA
January 5th 06, 09:46 PM
On 1/5/06 7:17 AM, in article ,
"Oskar" > wrote:

> I have a pair of NEW, never used, Rudy Project "team" Ekynos sx glasses.
> White frames with 2 pair of lenses, blue and red. $75. Email for pics
> and more info: teach911sc (AT) yahoo (dot) com

Interested but email bounced to your address. Thanks.

Oskar
January 6th 06, 12:13 AM
TA Wrote:
> On 1/5/06 7:17 AM, in article
> ,
> "Oskar" > wrote:
>
> > I have a pair of NEW, never used, Rudy Project "team" Ekynos sx
> glasses.
> > White frames with 2 pair of lenses, blue and red. $75. Email for
> pics
> > and more info: teach911sc (AT) yahoo (dot) com
> >
> Interested but email bounced to your address. Thanks.

I received other emails about the glasses. Remember to change the "AT"
and "DOT"...

--
Oskar

Google