PDA

View Full Version : FS: '04 Litespeed Vortex size 51cm, $1600 shipped.

Mike T. Nguyen
January 6th 06, 06:21 PM
Up for sale is lightly used 2004 Litespeed Vortex size 51cm c-t. the frame
has 52.5cm c-c top tube. the frame uses 1 1/8" integrated HS, and do come
with a cane creek IS-6 integrated HS. I will throw in brand new uncut easton
EC90 SLX carbon fork. the fork crown race has been installed on the fork.

the frame is in excellent condition. no nicks and dings whatsoever. never
been in a crash, nor been laid down. the frame has about 3k miles on it.
used by a 120 lbs woman. this is my girlfriend bike. she has her eyes on the
'06 vortex or ghisallo compact.

we paid a almost $4k for the frame on early '04 and $375 for the fork. I'm
asking $1600 shipped, insured, OBO. i'm willing to consider any serious
offer. paypal prefer, and am paypal verified. i'm aslo willing to accept MO
or cashier checks, but will have to wait until things clear. pictures upon
request. just tell where, and how large. i got a 6 mega pix camera.

buy with confidence as I'd just sold over $3k of bike stuffs on this
roadbikereview.com recently. my items are always as advertized.

crit pro
January 7th 06, 03:11 AM
In article et>,
"Mike T. Nguyen" > wrote:

> we paid a almost $4k for the frame on early '04 and $375 for the fork

if true then you're a retard...

Three Fire
January 7th 06, 03:51 AM
Come on. Give the guy a break. Quoting full MSRP is normal in FS ads.

Mike T. Nguyen
January 7th 06, 07:41 AM
you mean to tell me everyone gets a shop discount?
how about taxes.

"crit pro" > wrote in message
> In article et>,
> "Mike T. Nguyen" > wrote:
>
>> we paid a almost $4k for the frame on early '04 and $375 for the fork
>
> if true then you're a retard...

Mike T. Nguyen
January 7th 06, 08:13 AM
well, I, do actually, support my LBS unless there is nothing they can do for
me.
don't ever tell that you, Crit Pro, can go into a bike shop and walk out
with litespeed for 1/2 off.
you don't know WTF, you're talking about. Stop calling people name

well, the msrp for the vortex was $3999 with the real design fork. sale tax
is another 8.25%. trade it for 2 easton EC90 SLX. you do the math. my shop
did give me a discount. LBS are our friends, but as the same time, it's a
BUSINESS. they have to make a living too.

"crit pro" > wrote in message
> In article et>,
> "Mike T. Nguyen" > wrote:
>
>> we paid a almost $4k for the frame on early '04 and $375 for the fork
>
> if true then you're a retard...

Mike T. Nguyen
January 9th 06, 01:50 AM
SOLD!

"Mike T. Nguyen" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> Up for sale is lightly used 2004 Litespeed Vortex size 51cm c-t. the frame
> has 52.5cm c-c top tube. the frame uses 1 1/8" integrated HS, and do come
> with a cane creek IS-6 integrated HS. I will throw in brand new uncut
> easton EC90 SLX carbon fork. the fork crown race has been installed on the
> fork.
>
> the frame is in excellent condition. no nicks and dings whatsoever. never
> been in a crash, nor been laid down. the frame has about 3k miles on it.
> used by a 120 lbs woman. this is my girlfriend bike. she has her eyes on
> the '06 vortex or ghisallo compact.
>
> we paid a almost $4k for the frame on early '04 and $375 for the fork. I'm
> asking $1600 shipped, insured, OBO. i'm willing to consider any serious
> offer. paypal prefer, and am paypal verified. i'm aslo willing to accept
> MO or cashier checks, but will have to wait until things clear. pictures
> upon request. just tell where, and how large. i got a 6 mega pix camera.
>
> buy with confidence as I'd just sold over $3k of bike stuffs on this
> roadbikereview.com recently. my items are always as advertized.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home