PDA

View Full Version : Carnac road shoes - 3 pairs at half price . . .

Wheels by BFWG
January 7th 06, 05:01 PM
I have three pairs of Carnac road shoes for sale. These are end of season
close-outs and are a great value for excellent shoes.
Ellipse - size 43, black & silver with blue / yellow accents - $120
Ellipse - size 39, black & silver with blue / red accents - $120 (no box)
TRS 5 Carbon - size 45 - yellow, orange & black - $100

None of these have ever been worn. All shoes require an insert in the sole
to accept cleats which are specific to the pedals you choose. I can include
the insert that works with SpeedPlay pedals but otherwise, you'll have to
find the insert elsewhere. . . Add $10 for the SpeedPlay inserts.

I prefer PayPal, buyer to pay 3% credit card charge if that method is used,
but can accept a check if necessary. Actual shipping charges to be paid by
buyer.

Contact John
BFWG @ Comcast . net

Google