PDA

View Full Version : FS: SIDI Energy Road Shoes - Size Euro 41.5/US Mens 8

tonyabrams
January 9th 06, 01:41 AM
These are just about the best road shoes available. First, the SL
buckle/strap secures the foot across the top with micrometric
adjustments and is easy to release. Next, the 2 Tecno-II buckles offer
fine-tuning - loosening or tightening while riding. The sole of the
Energy also offers an adjustment that allows you gauge the stiffness of
the sole by simple spins of the barrel adjuster.

This is a great shoe in excellent condition. I've also included 2
pairs of cleat plates (Look and Time adapters). Replaceable heel tabs.
The shoes look nearly new inside and out. They look practically
brand-new - lightly ridden. Never raced or ridden in wet weather. All
buckles work perfectly. They look 9.5/10. These retailed for over
$250.00! You will not be disappointed with these shoes. They are
bronze with black and red accents:

http://www.realitybikes.com/images/prodImages/VEL/thumb/Sidi-Energy2.jpg

I am asking $95 USD. Buyer pays for shipping and handling (about $12).
I accept PayPal. More photos available upon request. Please email
with any questions.

fastfishy
January 17th 06, 05:58 PM
Do you still have these? How do they fit, tight for an size 8 or a
little extra room? Reason I ask is that I am between an 8 and 8 1/2.
depending on the mfg.

Thanks
Craig

Google