PDA

View Full Version : Bicycle Commuter Patches

oilfreeandhappy
January 9th 06, 04:02 AM
I am selling some cool patches for bicycle commuters. Really make a
statement by riding past a bunch of cars with a highly visible
"Oil-Free and Happy" message. Search "oil free and happy" on Google
for more information.,

Dan H
January 9th 06, 04:27 PM
Dude, unless your bike was carved out of wood and tranported by mule,
you are far from "oil free". Nice sentiment though....

--
Dan H

oilfreeandhappy
January 10th 06, 01:11 AM
Anytime I'm riding, I am oil-free. If I'm buying a bike at the store,
I agree, I am not currently oil-free.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home