PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2002 Litespeed Ghisallo frameset

AC
January 9th 06, 01:46 AM
Frameset includes a size small frame, all carbon Reynolds Ouzo Pro
fork, and Christ King headset. The frame is compact style equivalent to
a 51cm "traditional" Litespeed frame. It has a top tube of 52.5cm
"virtual". This was my "Sunday" bike. I used it very little.
Bike was never crashed, never scratched, never abused, and always
pampered. This frame is as close to as new as you can get. This
Ghisallo is also the last model to use the regular 27.2mm seat post,
before they changed to the 31.6mm oversized. Weight is less than 2
pounds! For frame geometry details go to http://www.litespeed.com. This
frame has the same geometry as a new 2005 Ghisallo. I took plenty of
pictures, so click away. Email me any questions. The last 3 photos show
the frame when it was built. Asking $1,150.

To view all 20 pictures follow this link:
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/acruz25/_frameset/

Thanks,
AC

Google