PDA

View Full Version : Powered by Sweat

oilfreeandhappy
January 10th 06, 04:32 AM
Check out this copyrighted patch and let me know what you think:
http://home.comcast.net/~oil_free_and_happy/

Scroll down towards the end. Available the end of January 2006.

David Kerber
January 10th 06, 03:31 PM
In article om>,
says...
> Check out this copyrighted patch and let me know what you think:
> http://home.comcast.net/~oil_free_and_happy/
>
> Scroll down towards the end. Available the end of January 2006.

I like the "Powered by Sweat" one!

newsgroups if possible).

Mark
January 10th 06, 10:38 PM
In article om>,
says...
> Check out this copyrighted patch and let me know what you think:
> http://home.comcast.net/~oil_free_and_happy/
>
> Scroll down towards the end. Available the end of January 2006.

I like the idea, but you're not really oil free.

As in you don't cook with gas, you don't heat your home with any
petroleum products, you don't ever fly on a plane, etc.

The patch is nice looking, though.

oilfreeandhappy
January 11th 06, 05:09 AM
Mark,
Why is everybody so afraid to proudly say that they are "Oil Free" when
they ride their bike? If somebody is eating a vegetarian lunch they
can say that their meal is "meat free". They don't have to necessarily
be a vegetarian to make this claim. Likewise if I am commuting to work
by bicycle, with a logo that says "Oil Free", it's true, because this
trip is Oil Free.

I'm curious what did you think of the Powered by Sweat patch?
http://home.comcast.net/~oil_free_and_happy/

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home