PDA

View Full Version : Re: don't forget to floss

Doug Donaghue
January 17th 06, 01:27 PM
"Seņor Coconut" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> says...

Hehehe. There's nothing wrong with good personal hygiene <g>

Doug

Daniel.Foster
January 17th 06, 01:52 PM
uhh what?

--
Daniel.Foster
Daniel.Foster's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11467

Seņor Coconut
January 17th 06, 06:08 PM
In article et>,
says...

> "Seņor Coconut" > wrote in message
> > In article >,
> > says...
>
> Hehehe. There's nothing wrong with good personal hygiene <g>

Yep. They should always brush, floss and rinse down there.

--
f = n_1 n_2 \langle \sigma v \rangle

http://www.geocities.com/woogawooga99/

Too weird to live, and too
rare to die. -Hunter S. Thomson

"Some people can only dream of such a life.
I lived it. I was watching television the
other day, a biography on the history channel
of Aristotle Onasis. They talked about his
wealth, his riches, and I wasn't impressed.
I had bigger boats than he did, bigger yachts.
I had more Rolls-Royces, more Ferraris. I had
more racehorses than he did. I screwed more
women than he did. And they were better looking too."
--Evel Knievel

'I don't like Abos, I don't like Jews,
I don't like Muslims, I don't like Asians,
I don't like women, I don't like gays, I don'
like wrinklies, I don't like kids', -- Rabbi Apple

'PER ARDUA AD ASTRA!'

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home