PDA

View Full Version : Sugar 3 Suspension

Jay Pique
August 17th 03, 05:43 PM
Anyone know if you can upgrade the rear shock to one with a lockout on
the '03 Gary Fisher Sugar 3? TIA.

JP
****************************
Fully suspended.

Sorni
August 17th 03, 08:05 PM
"Jay Pique" > wrote in message
> Anyone know if you can upgrade the rear shock to one with a lockout on
> the '03 Gary Fisher Sugar 3? TIA.

Don't see why not.

Bill "it'll cost you, though" S.

Jay Pique
August 18th 03, 05:10 PM
On 17 Aug 2003 19:05:01 GMT, "Sorni" > wrote:

>"Jay Pique" > wrote in message
>> Anyone know if you can upgrade the rear shock to one with a lockout on
>> the '03 Gary Fisher Sugar 3? TIA.
>
>Don't see why not.
>
>Bill "it'll cost you, though" S.

Thanks. I was just curious to know if there was a shock with a
lockout made that would fit that particular bike. I've really found
that it is a fairly bob-free bike thus far, but if I was going to do
some longer excursions (legs of the Divide) I might want the lockout.

JP

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home