PDA

View Full Version : FA: Full Suspension GT MountainBike Frame + XTR Cranks and EXTRAS!

ERN
September 10th 03, 03:35 AM
I am selling my GT i-Drive XCR 2000 frame which is immaculate, and made by
the REAL GT, BEFORE they were bought out by Schwinn and then Pacific bikes
so the frame is of SUPERIOR quality 6061 Aluminum. I am ALSO INCLUDING my
used Shimano XTR crankset (without bottom bracket); Fox Vanilla rear shock;
Shimano Clipless Pedals with cleats; GT SeatPost; Koski Leather Saddle;
Shimano Derailleur; and an extra set of hex wrenches I have. I bought this
frame in 2000 and the only reason I am selling it is because I recently
upgraded to the carbon fiber version of the i-drive, the STS XCR 1000. This
bike has been well-taken care of, and the frame is immaculate, with only
some paint rubbing along the bottom but NO KNICKS. The frame size is small
and this frame comes with the manual and receipt to ensure warranty, because
GT will replace this frame if anything happens to it. Please ask questions
and I will answer. Buyer pays shipping, I accept paypal.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3625114719&category=22679&rd=1

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home