PDA

View Full Version : front suspension needed!

jim
September 15th 03, 10:06 PM
Hello

I am looking for a 1" threadles front suspension fork for a bianchi imex.
My rocksox is down for the count and I could really use some help. Thank you
for your time

email:

Mark Hickey
September 16th 03, 09:51 AM
"jim" > wrote:

> I am looking for a 1" threadles front suspension fork for a bianchi imex.
>My rocksox is down for the count and I could really use some help. Thank you
>for your time

Rockshox makes the Judy TT in 1" threadless - an inexpensive fork to
be sure, but probably as good as most forks available back when the
bike was built.

Mark Hickey
Habanero Cycles
http://www.habcycles.com