PDA

View Full Version : Re: Mountain Biking in Tibet and on Everest

martin sinclair
September 24th 03, 10:05 PM
No i dont get bored. I just think that people that missed my origional post
(@ ~6month intervals) may like to view it. Thats all!

"bomba" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 15:52:49 -0600, martin sinclair wrote:
>
> > Hi All,
> >
> > Just thought you may be interested in looking at my website. Its all
about
> > cycling from Lhasa(Tibet) to Kathmandu(Nepal) via Everest Base camp.
>
> Don't you get bored of posting this story?
>
> --
> a.m-b FAQ: http://www.t-online.de/~jharris/ambfaq.htm
>
> a.bmx FAQ: http://www.t-online.de/~jharris/bmx_faq.htm
>
> --
> rec.bicycles.off-road is moderated by volunteers. To find help solving
> posting problems, or contact the moderators, please see http://rbor.org/
> Please read the charter before posting: http://rbor.org/rbor_charter.txt

martin sinclair
September 24th 03, 10:19 PM
yep it was cold, hit -20deg some nights!!!!

"Cameron" > wrote in message

> "martin sinclair" > wrote in message
> > Hi All,
> >
> > Just thought you may be interested in looking at my website. Its all
about
> > cycling from Lhasa(Tibet) to Kathmandu(Nepal) via Everest Base camp.
> >
> > Loads of pics on there you you people, i have the negative of the 400+
pics
> > if anyone wants a better detailed pic send to them.
> >
> > http://www.lhasa-2-kathmandu.co.uk
> >
> > Sign the guestbook and let me know what you think about it please.
>
> Oh, how nice. Tad chilly, though. :-)
>
> --
> Cameron
>
> --
> rec.bicycles.off-road is moderated by volunteers. To find help solving
> posting problems, or contact the moderators, please see http://rbor.org/
> Please read the charter before posting: http://rbor.org/rbor_charter.txt

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home